JNTBGRI Jr Research/Project Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 JNTBGRI Jr Research/Project Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 JNTBGRI Profile :
- 1.1.1 JNTBGRI Jr Research/Project Fellow vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 JNTBGRI Jr Research/Project Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 JNTBGRI Jr Research/Project Fellow recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for JNTBGRI Jr Research/Project Fellow
- 1.1.5 Official Link : jntbgri.res.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 JNTBGRI Profile :
Are you looking for government job notifications across India?? if yes, then you are at the right place, in this site we will provide you all the information about the recruitment process of all types Govt Jobs. JNTBGRI is going to release a notification about JNTBGRI Jr Research/Project Fellow recruitment 2017,it is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in this year recruitment process. All the students and people who are searching for the JNTBGRI Jr Research/Project Fellow jobs 2017 can check this page for more detailed information about new vacancies that are released by the JNTBGRI for the year of 2017.Here you can get each and every notification about all types of Kerala Government jobs. Many jobs in both State and central govt organizations are available in different sectors. As expecting this year also there will be lakhs of vacancies in government sector, so most of the candidates can get jobs. So, don’t miss this opportunity keep visit our site for more and updates.For the convenience of the job aspirants we are also providing the official site and apply link of the organisation.
JNTBGRI Profile :
“Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute”, (formerly Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute) renamed in the fond memory of visionary Prime Minister of India Shri Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru is an autonomous Institute established by the Government of Kerala on 17 November 1979 at Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of Kerala. It functions under the umbrella of the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE), Government of Kerala. The Royal Botanic Gardens (RBG), Kew played an exemplary and significant role in shaping and designing the lay out of the JNTBGRI garden in its formative stages.
The Institute undertakes research in conservation biology, Biotechnology, plant taxonomy, microbiology, phytochemistry, ethnomedicine and ethnophamacology, which are the main areas considered to have immediate relevance to the development of the garden. While taxonomists prepared a flora of the garden documenting the native plant wealth before mass introduction and face lift which subsequently followed, the bio-technologists mass multiplied plants of commercial importance, especially orchids for cultivation and distribution to the public.
JNTBGRI Jr Research/Project Fellow vacancy Details :
|Post Name(s)||Jr Research/Project Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
JNTBGRI Jr Research/Project Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have Post Graduation Degree in Zoology/ Wildlife Biology/ Ecology/ Forestry/ or related discipline with minimum 55% marks and NET qualification.
JNTBGRI Jr Research/Project Fellow recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 40 years .Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for JNTBGRI Jr Research/Project Fellow
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Eligible candidates may fill their bio data in prescribed format with relevant self attested documents and send them to the Coordinator, Project Coordination Cell, Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden & Research Institute, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695 562 on or before the last date.
Official Link : jntbgri.res.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.