JSERC Electricity Ombudsman Recruitment notification 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 JSERC Electricity Ombudsman Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 JSERC Profile :
- 1.1.1 JSERC Electricity Ombudsman jobs vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 JSERC Electricity Ombudsman jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 JSERC Electricity Ombudsman jobs recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for JSERC Electricity Ombudsman Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- 1.1.5 Official Link : jserc.org
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 JSERC Profile :
All the job seekers from the state who are in search of Govt Jobs notifications after their education , here is the latest Notification released by the JSERC . This employment notice has been released for a number of posts that require candidates having different educational qualification. Some of the posts with major vacancies out of them, maximum vacancies include Electricity Ombudsman jobs etc. All the interested candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs, can also apply but before that, it is required that the candidates need to go through the eligibility norms to be fulfilled. All the details related to the JSERC Recruitment 2017 such as the eligibility, recruitment/ selection process, pay scale, application fee, and the process to submit the online applications have been provided here. JSERC has released its latest recruitment notice for various posts. Applications are invited for the posts of Electricity Ombudsman jobs etc. Applications are to be submitted online by accessing them from the official website well before the final date of submission .The aspirants clearly check the eligibility and syllabus and plan their preparation accordingly to get succeed in getting a government job.You can also check Jharkhand State Govenrnment jobs updates and notifications in our site sarkarirecruitment regularly.
JSERC Profile :
The Govt. of India had enacted the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 (No.14 of 1998) on 2nd July, 1998 with the objective of providing for the establishment of a Central Electricity Regulatory Commission and State Electricity Regulatory Commissions, rationalisation of electricity tariff, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
JSERC Electricity Ombudsman jobs vacancy Details :
|Post Name(s)||Electricity Ombudsman|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
JSERC Electricity Ombudsman jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must be persons of ability, integrity, and standing who have adequate knowledge of and have shown capacity in dealing with the problems relating to Electrical Engineering/Law/Finance/Administration.
The candidate shall have not less than 25 years of experience in the relevant field having held a post of at least Chief Engineer/District Judge/Director/ Joint Secretary. c) Desirable to have experience of working in Consumers’ Grievance Redressal system.
JSERC Electricity Ombudsman jobs recruitment age Limit:
Candidates age should be there as per the norms of govt. Relaxation in age will be given to deserving candidates as per government norms.
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Download the application form online and take print out.
- Fill the details correctly,attach photo .
- Applications should be sent to Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission (JSERC) office. Send your fully filled applications to Sd/- (A.K.Mehta) Secretary Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission 2nd Floor, Rajendra Jawan Bhawan-cum-Sainik Bazar, Main Road, Ranchi-834001 on or before the last date.
Official Link : jserc.org
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.