Good news for the Jharkhand State people the JSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification is issued by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for 1540 Post Graduate Trained Teacher Vacancies. So, candidates who are looking for Teaching Jobs they can apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017-2018 before 30th December 2017. Candidates can grab this excellent opportunity for apply JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Vacancies. Scroll down and check more information related to JSSC TGT Openings.
JSSC Recruitment 2017-2018 – Post Graduate Trained Teacher Vacancies
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 JSSC Recruitment 2017-2018 – Post Graduate Trained Teacher Vacancies
- 1.1 JSSC Recruitment 2017-2018 – www.jssc.nic.in
- 1.2 Subject Wise झारखंड कर्मचारी चयन आयोग Recruitment 2017-2018 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For JSSC TGT Jobs 2017-2018
- 1.4 More Information About JSSC Recruitment 2017-2018
- 1.5 How to Apply JSSC Recruitment 2017-2018
- 1.6 JSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 JSSC Recruitment
- 1.8 JSSC Recruitment Notification 2017
- 1.9 JSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and qualification 2017
- 1.10 How to Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2017
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced the official notification to hire talented candidates for 1540 Post Graduate Trained Teacher Vacancies. Also, aspirants, who are applying for JSSC Recruitment 2017 they must possess PG in a relevant subject. Contenders who have suitable education qualification they must utilize this excellent chance and apply for JSSC Vacancies 2017-2018. This is the best career option for the job seekers who are trying for Teaching Jobs in a Jharkhand State. We suggest all the candidates can use this chance and submit the application form before 30th December 2017.
The candidate’s minimum age limit is 21 Years and the maximum age limit is 40 Years. In the below section we mentioned category wise age relaxation details. Important details such as Education Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary Details, Important Dates are provided in this section. So, candidates can check JSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification details through this page Or refer the official notification which is attached at the end of the page. Candidates who want to get a job in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission they can apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017-2018. Already the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has started receiving the application forms.
The applying contenders must submit the application forms before the closing date that is 30th December 2017. The applicant’s selection process is completely based on Written Exam and Personal Interview. Coming to the application fee details the General / OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee. And SC/ ST Candidates must pay Rs. 150/- as the application fee. And the candidates who got selected for Post Graduate Trained Teacher Jobs they will receive Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with grade pay Rs. 4,600/-. We mentioned clear steps to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017. So, use the information and apply. Visit our website SarkariRecruitment frequently and check more Notifications. The JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Written Exam is scheduled for 1st Week of February. So, all the candidates can prepare well and get a job in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
JSSC Recruitment 2017-2018 – www.jssc.nic.in
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Trained Teacher (PGT)|
|Number of Openings||1540 Posts|
|Last Date||30th December 2017|
Subject Wise झारखंड कर्मचारी चयन आयोग Recruitment 2017-2018 Details
- Hindi: 140 posts
- Geography: 140 posts
- English: 140 posts
- Chemistry: 140 posts
- Economics: 140 posts
- History: 140 posts
- Maths: 140 posts
- Biology: 140 posts
- Sanskrit: 140 posts
- Physics: 140 posts
- Commerce: 140 posts
Eligibility Criteria For JSSC TGT Jobs 2017-2018
Applying candidates must possess PG in a relevant subject with 55% marks.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation
- Candidates Minimum Age Limit is 21 Years
- And Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years
- The Age Relaxation For SC/ ST Candidates is 05 Years.
- And OBC Candidates is 03 Years.
- PH Candidates is 05 Years.
To hire the talented aspirants into their organization the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
More Information About JSSC Recruitment 2017-2018
All the applying candidates need to pay the prescribed application fee as per the norms.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with grade pay Rs. 4,600/-.
- The Starting Date To Fill The Application Form: Started.
- The Last Date For Submitting the Application Fee: 30th December 2017.
- Last date to pay the fee: 04th January 2018.
- Last date to upload photo & sign: 08th January 2018.
- Exam Date: 01st week of February 2018.
How to Apply JSSC Recruitment 2017-2018
- Visit the official web portal of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission www.jssc.nic.in.
- On the home page search for JSSC Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification.
- Check the notification carefully.
- If you are suitable then download the application form.
- Fill the application fee with required details.
- Verify the given stuff and pay the application fee.
- Recheck the details and submit the application form.
- Take a print out for further usage.
Download JSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification: Click Here
Interested and eligible candidates can use this chance and submit the application form for JSSC Recruitment 2017-2018. All the recruitment details are completely available in this article. Also, we mentioned an official notification link to check more information. Candidates can check the JSSC TGT examination result on सरकारी रिजल्ट.
JSSC Recruitment 2017
JSSC Recruitment 2017: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission released the notification for 17793 Trained Graduate Teacher job openings through the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission www.jssc.in. The candidates who have successfully completed Graduation, Bachelor of Education Degree and Searching for a wonderful opportunity, this was the best chance to every candidate. For the Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) position, the online application process has been already started from 6th January 2017. The Application process for JSSC, Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) will be closed on 5th February 2017 after that it was extended to 25th April 2017. So guys who are eligible for this position must need to apply before ending the last date through the online. The more details about the JSSC Recruitment 2017 are given below
The details about the Interview or examination date and time will update soon. The candidates who are eligible for notification from the JSSC and this is the time for apply 17793 positions in various types of jobs in Trained Graduate Teacher jobs. The application process will be closed on 25th April 2017 it’s recently announced. Before it’s the last date for application process 5th February 2017 So guys who are eligible for these positions must apply before the last date of the application Process. And More details about JSSC Recruitment 2017 like Notification, Job Type, Application Starting and Ending Date, Official website of the organization and other details are given below. For more recruitment notifications just click on Sarkari Recruitment.
JSSC Recruitment Notification 2017
The Notification Details of JSSC, Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) job recruitment for the year of 2017 are given below in Table format. The below given table have the details of organization Name, Number of positions, Type os Positions, and other details are given below.
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT), Jobs|
|Number of Openings||17793|
|Starting Date||6th January 2017|
|Ending Date||5th February 2017(Extended to 25th April 2017)|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
JSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and qualification 2017
Each and every candidate must know about the qualification and eligibility criteria before applying to any Interview or for any job openings. So, for this JSSC Jobs, the required details are given below.
- The candidates who want to apply for this positions in JSSC, they must have Qualified in Graduation and Bachelor Degree and Engineering from recognized University.
- The candidates must have lower age limit 25 years and Upper Age Limit 40 years for General, 43 years for OBC & BC, and 45 years for SC/ST category candidates.
The candidates who are eligible for Trained Graduate Teacher of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Jobs,
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs.460/-.
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs.125/-.
How to Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2017
- First go to Official Website of JSSC, www.jssc.in.
- Click on the Notification For JSSC Recruitment 2017
- Download the Application Form.
- And fill the Application Form with required details.
- Finally, Submit the Application at Interview place.
Finally, we hope this article is best for your wonderful career. And follow us for more updates about the recruitment notifications. If you have any doubt about this article just write a comment below check box. Because your suggestions are important for us. For more updates about job notification keep follow our official website sarkarirecruitment.com.