Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Karnataka Bank Walk-ins, Karnataka Bank Job openings, Karnataka Bank Off-campus drive, Karnataka Bank Referral drives, Karnataka Bank Vacancies, Karnataka Bank recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Karnataka Bank Placement papers. This is the exact place to choose IT Sector in Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 !!! Karnataka Bank recruitment 2018 employment notification for various vacancies will be available on the official website one by one. Responsible and eager applicants can able to apply for the vacancies in banks.Karnataka Bank invites every year recruitment advertisement for a specialist officer, clerk, PO, assistant Etc posts to hire skilled competitors. Karnataka Bank recruitment 2018, as well as Karnataka Bank SO recruitment 2018, will be uploaded as soon on the main site so all the job seeker should go regularly on the main website. We also update on our page once the link is activated.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam.Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated.So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018 Job Openings For Freshers. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Karnataka Bank Job Vacancies:
- Relationship Officer
- Personal Banker
- Retail Business
- Sales Manager – Liabilities Sales
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Head
- Portfolio Advisor – Retail Banking
- Cluster Business
- Senior Relationship Manager – Business Banking
- Senior Sales Manager – Home Loans
- Corporate Sales Manager-Aspira
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Karnataka Bank Company Profile:
The Karnataka Bank Limited is a major banking institution based in the coastal city of Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. The Reserve Bank of India has designated Karnataka Bank as an A1+-class scheduled commercial bank.
The bank now has a national presence with a network of 736 (till 14/09/2016) branches and above 1311 (till 14/09/2016) ATM’s across 21 states and two Union territories. It has over 7600 employees and 6.7 million customers, including farmers and artisans in villages and small towns throughout the country. Its shares are entirely privately owned by some 1,29,862 shareholders.
Educational Qualification For Karnataka Bank Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution.Experience is also needed if required.
Karnataka Bank Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Karnataka Bank get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Karnataka Bank Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Karnataka Bank Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Karnataka Bank i.e. www.karnatakabank.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Karnataka Bank Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Karnataka Bank for registration purpose: Click Here to Register