Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Kerala High Court Profile :
- 1.1.1 Kerala High Court Research Assistant vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Kerala High Court Research Assistant recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Kerala High Court Research Assistant recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Kerala High Court Research Assistant
- 1.1.5 Official Link : hckrecruitment.nic.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Kerala High Court Profile :
Candidates who are willing to join in government field can check the vacancies here in this site.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Kerala High Court. A new advertisement has been released by it entitled as Kerala High Court Recruitment to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates.It is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Research Assistant Only eligible candidates having required qualification need to apply.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this post all the details of the job notification , application procedure , last date for the application is mentioned.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.Check Kerala Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting for upcoming Kerala High Court jobs notifications .For further details of the job vacancies check below. Sarkarirecruitment will provide you all the details about the notification released posts like notification details , syllabus for examinations , admit card details , recruitment process, eligibility e.t.c.Scroll down ad get the details about Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment in Kerala . keep visit regularly for more updates.
Kerala High Court Profile :
High Court of Kerala came into being from 1st November 1956, with its seat at Ernakulam. Its roots go back to the Rulers of Travancore-Cochin, to Colonel Munro – the British Resident and Diwan in the Travancore State and the political agent in Cochin State- the architect of the well regulated judicial system in both these native states, to the High Court of Madras with its tradition of a hundred years and over, to the Travancore High Court, to the Cochin High Court and to the Travancore Cochin High Court.
Kerala High Court Research Assistant vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Post Name(s)||Research Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Kerala High Court Research Assistant recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should have complete Graduation in Law (LLB). Besides, Final year last semester students are also eligible to apply.
Kerala High Court Research Assistant recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 28 years .Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for Kerala High Court Research Assistant
- Go to official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Download the application official notification as well as read carefully.
- Further, Click on the Apply Online link.
- Moreover, Complete the step-1 process by generating your registration number.
- Then go for the step-2 process and fill the information according to the instructions carefully with valid details without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned copy of their passport size photograph as well as signature.
- Click on the submit option to submit your application form indeed.
- After submission of online application, retain printout of filled in the form besides send with photocopies of all certificates to the given address within 45 days from the date of closure of step- 1 and step- 2 process.
Official Link : hckrecruitment.nic.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.