Kerala University Research Associate Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Kerala University Research Associate Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Kerala University Profile :
- 1.1.1 Kerala University Research Associate vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Kerala University Research Associate recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Kerala University Research Associate recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Kerala University Research Associate
- 1.1.5 Official Link : keralauniversity.ac.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Kerala University Profile :
Candidates who are willing to join in government field can check the vacancies here in this site.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Kerala University . A new advertisement has been released by it entitled as Kerala University Recruitment to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates.It is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Research Associate Only eligible candidates having required qualification need to apply.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this post all the details of the job notification , application procedure , last date for the application is mentioned.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.Check Kerala Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting for upcoming Kerala University jobs notifications .For further details of the job vacancies check below. Sarkarirecruitment will provide you all the details about the notification released posts like notification details , syllabus for examinations , admit card details , recruitment process, eligibility e.t.c.Scroll down ad get the details about Kerala University Research Associate Recruitment in Kerala . keep visit regularly for more updates.
Kerala University Profile :
The University of Kerala (UoK) (Malayalam: കേരള സര്വ്വകലാശാല), formerly the University of Travancore, is an affiliating university located in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the south Indian state of Kerala, India. It was established in 1937, long before the birth of the state of Kerala in India, by a promulgation of the Maharajah of Travancore, Sri Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma who was also the first Chancellor of the university. C. P. Ramaswami Iyer, the then Diwan (Prime Minister) of Travancore, was the first Vice-Chancellor.
Kerala University Research Associate vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Kerala University|
|Post Name(s)||Research Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Kerala University Research Associate recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should have PhD in Earth/ Environmental Sciences/ Remote Sensing.
Kerala University Research Associate recruitment age Limit:
Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for Kerala University Research Associate
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- All eligible and interested candidates those who possess all the requisite qualifications/ conditions as mentioned in the recruitment notification can fill their details through application with CV in white paper along with attested copies of relevant documents and important certificate to the special Officer and attend the direct walk at the given venue on the given interview date.
Official Link : keralauniversity.ac.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.