KIIDC Worker, Technical Asst Grade 1&2, Chief Technician Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- KIIDC Worker, Technical Asst Grade 1&2, Chief Technician Recruitment notification 2017 :
- KIIDC Profile :
- KIIDC Worker, Technical Asst Grade 1&2, Chief Technician vacancy Details :
- KIIDC Worker, Technical Asst Grade 1&2, Chief Technician recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- KIIDC Worker, Technical Asst Grade 1&2, Chief Technician recruitment age Limit:
- How to apply for KIIDC Worker, Technical Asst Grade 1&2, Chief Technician
- Official Link : kiidc.kerala.gov.in
- Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Candidates who are willing to join in government field can check the vacancies here in this site.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in KIIDC. A new advertisement has been released by it entitled as KIIDC Recruitment to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates.It is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Worker, Technical Asst Grade 1&2, Chief Technician Only eligible candidates having required qualification need to apply.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this post all the details of the job notification , application procedure , last date for the application is mentioned.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.Check Kerala Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting for upcoming KIIDC jobs notifications .For further details of the job vacancies check below. Sarkarirecruitment will provide you all the details about the notification released posts like notification details , syllabus for examinations , admit card details , recruitment process, eligibility e.t.c.Scroll down ad get the details about KIIDC Worker, Technical Asst Grade 1&2, Chief Technician Recruitment in Kerala . keep visit regularly for more updates.
KIIDC Profile :
The Kerala Irrigation Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd (KIIDC) is a wholly owned company of Government of Kerala with a paid up capital of Rs. 10 crore, formed for the promotion and development of medium and large scale irrigation and water supply projects units in the State.
KIIDC Worker, Technical Asst Grade 1&2, Chief Technician vacancy Details :
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
KIIDC Worker, Technical Asst Grade 1&2, Chief Technician recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Candidates should possess ITI Mechanical/ Electrical with 1 year experience for Technical Assistant Grade 1
- Diploma/ ITI in Mechanical with 3 years experience for Technical Assistant Grade 2, Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Technical Assistant Grade 2
- 8th Standard pass for Worker/ Head Load worker
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 2 year experience for Assistant Foreman & Chief Technician
KIIDC Worker, Technical Asst Grade 1&2, Chief Technician recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 35 years .Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for KIIDC Worker, Technical Asst Grade 1&2, Chief Technician
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Eligible candidates can send their application on plain paper along with copies of supporting documents in proof of qualification, age, caste, place of residence etc to office of the Managing Director, Kerala Irrigation Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd, Kumarapuram, Medical College P O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011 on or before the last date.
Official Link : kiidc.kerala.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
Search Jobs in Your State :