KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification: The Karnataka State Public Service Commission has circulated a new notice for the candidates to fill up 1760 Ashrama School Teachers, Female Staff Nurse, Librarian, Warden, Hostel Superintendents and Other Vacancies. In this article, we mentioned the KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification details for the interested job seekers. Interested and eligible candidates can read the complete information and submit the form before 28th December 2017 through online mode. Through this article, aspirants can find more stuff such as Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates is clearly mentioned in the below section. Scroll down and find more important details about KPSC Jobs 2017.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply For Ashrama School Teachers and Other Vacancies
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply For Ashrama School Teachers and Other Vacancies
- 1.1 www.kpsc.kar.nic.in – KPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 KPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For KPSC Jobs 2017
- 1.4 More Information About KPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply For KPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
- 1.7 Karnataka public service commission Job vacancies 2017
- 1.8 Brief Details About KPSC Recruitment 2017 vacancies
- 1.9 KPSC Job openings On Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Posts
Are you interested in KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification? If yes, then read the complete information from this page. The Karnataka State Public Service Commission has inviting online application forms to fill up 1760 Post Graduate Teacher (Kannada, Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Urdu, Maths, Social Science, Chemistry), Librarian, Warden, Computer Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Art and Craft Teacher, Hostel Superintendents, Accounts Assistant, Language Teachers (Kannada, Urdu, English, Hindi), Office Superintendent, Superintendents, Subject Teachers, Arts Teachers, Ashrama School Teachers Vacancies. Candidates from Karnataka State must utilize this opportunity and apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 on or before 28th December 2017. Applying contenders must possess 10th Class/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation from any recognized university or institute. Candidates who are eligible for KPSC Openings 2017 then utilize this chance.
As per the KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification candidates must have specified age limit. The candidate’s age limit should be between 18 years to 35 years. The given details are stated in the official recruitment notification. Candidates who want to get a job in Government Jobs for those candidates this KPSC Jobs 2017 Notification is very useful. With the help of given data, you can easily fill the application form. Once verify the eligibility details whether you are suitable for this positions or not. So, interested candidates can submit the application form through online mode before 28th December 2017. Check Post Wise KPSC Recruitment 2017 Details in the below section. We request all the applicants submit the application form before the closing date. Aspirants who send the form after the ending date the Karnataka State Public Service Commission will not receive the forms. The applicants must face Written Exam and Personal Interview as a selection procedure.
Candidates who are looking for latest Karnataka Government Jobs this is a wonderful chance. So, make use of this opportunity and apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017. While applying for KPSC Openings 2017 candidates must pay the application fee as per the Karnataka State Public Service Commission norms. In the below section we clearly mentioned Post Wise Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee and much more stuff is updated here. Candidates who are interested in Teaching Field must grab this chance. Check the advertisement and check post wise salary details. To help the candidates in the applying procedure in the below we mentioned some simple steps to apply for KPSC Vacancies 2017. Visit our website SarkariRecruitment and find more job notifications is Karnataka State.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in – KPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (Kannada, Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Urdu, Maths, Social Science, Chemistry), Librarian, Warden, Computer Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Art and Craft Teacher, Hostel Superintendents, Accounts Assistant, Language Teachers (Kannada, Urdu, English, Hindi), Office Superintendent, Superintendents, Subject Teachers, Arts Teachers, Ashrama School Teachers Vacancies|
|Number of Openings||1760|
|Last Datee||28th December 2017|
Also Check Latest Karnataka Government Jobs
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- Computer Assistant: 12 Posts
- Art and Craft Teacher: 48 Posts
- Librarian: 04 Posts
- Arts Teachers: 04 Posts
- Computer Teacher, Physical Education): 242 Posts
- Office Superintendent: 02 Posts
- Warden: 125 Posts
- Hostel Superintendents: 422 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 18 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Social Science, Chemistry): 54 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 03 Posts
- Ashrama School Teachers: 493 posts
- Language Teachers (Kannada, English, Hindi): 139 Posts
- Language Teachers (Kannada, English, Urdu, Hindi): 187 Posts
- Subject Teachers (Maths, General Science, Social Science,
- Superintendents: 07 Posts
- Total: 1760 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For KPSC Jobs 2017
Candidates must possess 10th Class/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation.
- The candidate’s minimum age limit is 18 Years
- The Maximum Age Limit is 35 Years
It is better to refer the notification and check application fee details. The KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification is attached at the end of the article.
Check Karnataka PSC Jobs
More Information About KPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates who had applied for KPSC Jobs 2017 they must face Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Refer the notification.
- The Initial Date To Submit the Application Form: Started.
- The Final Date For Submitting the Online Application Form: 28th December 2017.
How to Apply For KPSC Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Official site of the Organization that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the Home Page check for the KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Click on the link and read the details completely.
- Suitable candidates can download the application form.
- Fill the application form and Pay the application fee
- Recheck the data and submit the application form.
- Take a print out for further usage.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification: Click Here
Candidates can check this article and apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 before the closing date. Hope the given details are sufficient for the applicants. On our website, candidates can check the सरकारी रिजल्ट for knowing their results.
KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017: Karnataka public service commission has released the recruitment notification 2017. KPSC has invited the online applications for the post of the GDMO, Sr MO/ Specialist jobs. The interested candidates can apply for the recruitment notification on from the 10-08-2017 to 11-09-2017. So the contenders can check the entire details of the recruitment at the bottom of the page. After crossing the given date the Contenders did not apply for the recruitment. The other additional details such as the educational qualifications, pay scale, selection process etc of the recruitment notification were given at the end of this page. The post wise details are clearly mentioned in the official advertisement. So candidates if you do not have an interest in this profile you can search for the latest govt job opportunities.
Karnataka public service commission Job vacancies 2017
Karnataka public service commission Job vacancies 2017 has been discharged. if you want to be part of this recruitment you will have the required qualification such as the candidates should complete the MBBS degree with the post graduation in the relevant field recognised from the university. To know briefly about the KPSC Notification 2017. Visit the official web portals. Before committing the recruitment notification you can check the relevant information on this page. You can find the important details of the Karnataka PSC recruitment Notification 2017 at the below page. Enthusiastic contenders can check the download application form from this page. Candidates can go through the below link to apply the recruitment directly.
Brief Details About KPSC Recruitment 2017 vacancies
|Organization Name||Karnataka public service commission|
|Post Name(s)||Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||1430 posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
KPSC Job openings On Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Posts
Intrigued contenders who are interested to work in the KPSC department can utilise the chance of KPSC Job openings 2017. We have offered the some of the links at the below of this page. you should pay the application fee based on the category through the e-payment Post Offices Only. There is no fee for the ex-service and the ph Candidates. Interested candidates have a look on the official site for the www.kpsc.kar.nic. Also get the syllabus pattern which is very important for the applied candidates. Candidates keep visiting our site for the daily updates. we hope The Contenders are satisfied the provided information on this page.
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1430
Name of the Post:
1. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Medicine: 257 posts
2. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Surgery: 101 posts
3. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology: 167 posts
4. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in ENT: 59 posts
5. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases (Skin): 79 posts
6. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Anaesthesia: 99 posts
7. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Paediatrician: 158 posts
8. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Ophthalmologist: 80 posts
9. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgeon: 31 posts
10. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Radiologist: 34 posts
11. General Duty Medical Officer: 365 posts
Applying candidates will have the age limit should be in between the 21 to 42 years. The age limit will change based on their reservation category. So Candidates will refer the complete advertisement to get age details.
The following Educational details that should satisfy the KPSC recruitment 2017. The required educational qualification will be The aspirants should have passed in the MBBS degree with the post graduate diploma from the recognised university is the required qualification.
- For the general candidates, they should pay the application fee of 300/-
- for the SC/ST and the minority candidates, they are no application fee.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 11-09-2017.
How to Apply:
- Open the Official website,www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then click on the Notification 2017.
- Read all the information carefully.
- Then Hit on Apply Online.
- Fill complete details and upload a Photo and also Signature.
- Submit the Application form.
Job official link:
Click here for Official Notification