KUFOS Jr Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 KUFOS Jr Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 KUFOS Profile :
- 1.1.1 KUFOS Jr Research Fellow vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 KUFOS Jr Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 KUFOS Jr Research Fellow recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for KUFOS Jr Research Fellow
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.kufos.ac.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 KUFOS Profile :
Are you looking for government job notifications across India?? if yes, then you are at the right place, in this site we will provide you all the information about the recruitment process of all types Govt Jobs. KUFOS is going to release a notification about KUFOS Jr Research Fellow recruitment 2017,it is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in this year recruitment process. All the students and people who are searching for the KUFOS jobs 2017 can check this page for more detailed information about new vacancies that are released by the KUFOS for the year of 2017.Here you can get each and every notification about all types of Kerala Government jobs. Many jobs in both State and central govt organizations are available in different sectors. As expecting this year also there will be lakhs of vacancies in government sector, so most of the candidates can get jobs. So, don’t miss this opportunity keep visit our site for more and updates.For the convenience of the job aspirants we are also providing the official site and apply link of the organisation.
KUFOS Profile :
The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) is a university established by government of Kerala devoted to studies in fisheries and ocean sciences. The bill seeking to establish the university was passed by the Kerala Legislative Assembly on 30 December 2010. KUFOS has its headquarters in the premises of the College of Fisheries, Panangad, near Kochi. The College of Fisheries, established in 1979, was a constituent college of the Kerala Agricultural University. KUFOS is the first university in India exclusively dedicated to studies in fisheries and allied disciplines. The university was inaugurated and dedicated to the nation in a function held at the campus of the College of Fisheries, Panangad, on 20 February 2011.
KUFOS Jr Research Fellow vacancy Details :
|Post Name(s)||Jr Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
KUFOS Jr Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have M.Sc in Life Science or related fields with first class. Candidates with NET/ CSIR/ UGC/ICMR etc. will be given preference.
KUFOS Jr Research Fellow recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 28 years .Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for KUFOS Jr Research Fellow
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Eligible candidates may fill their bio data in prescribed format with relevant self attested documents and Send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the mentioned address in the official notification before the Last date .
Official Link : www.kufos.ac.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.