Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard Recruitment notification 2017:
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard Recruitment notification 2017:
- 1.1 Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Profile :
- 1.1.1 Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.mahaforest.nic.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Profile :
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard. Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune announced latest Recruitment Notifications. Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Forest Guard during the year 2017. Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard Jobs Recruitment.Candidate visit this page fro more updates of all Maharashtra Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting this site for upcoming Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard Jobs notifications . For further details of the job vacancies check below.Visit the official page for the application form using the official link given below.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Profile :
Globally as well as nationally, Forest Conservation is increasingly being viewed as a powerful instrument in sequestering carbon and thereby offset adverse climate change. Maharashtra Forest Department, being custodian of the State’s rich and diverse bio-diversity, is committed to a conservation-centric management and protection strategy. Wild-life focused eco-tourism management hinges on sustainability. Production-be it timber or non-timber forest produce is managed with sustainability at its core. Joint Forestry Management to secure natural resources as well as livelihood security remains the major people-centric activity. Attempts are on to hone local artisans’ skill in making value-added articles out of non-timber forest produce like bamboo and cane. Augmenting green cover on non-forest areas to achieve national targets of 33% of land area under green cover remains a forefront agenda. Intensive use of Information and Communication Technology supplemented by e-governance is under effective use to monitor ongoing forestry activities. Extensive use of digital platform to project a true picture of forest conservation forms the central theme.
Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune|
|Post Name(s)||Forest Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute are Eligible.
Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Maharashtra Forest Dept, Pune Forest Guard
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the online application form correctly,upload photo and sign,make payment
- Submit the form.
- Take a print out for further use.
Official Link : www.mahaforest.nic.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.