Maharashtra Public Health Department Various Posts Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Maharashtra Public Health Department Various Posts Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.0.1 Maharashtra Public Health Department Profile :
- 1.0.2 Maharashtra Public Health Department Various Posts vacancy Details :
- 1.0.3 Maharashtra Public Health Department Various Posts recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.0.4 Maharashtra Public Health Department Various Posts recruitment age Limit :
- 1.0.5 How to apply for Maharashtra Public Health Department Various Posts
- 1.0.6 Official Link : https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- 1.0.7 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of Maharashtra Public Health Department.Maharashtra Public Health Department announced latest Recruitment Notifications. Maharashtra Public Health Department is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Various Posts during the year 2017. Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for Maharashtra Public Health Department Various Posts Recruitment.Candidate visit this page fro more updates of all Maharashtra Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting this site for upcoming Maharashtra Public Health Department Jobs notifications . For further details of the job vacancies check below.Visit the official page for the application form using the official link given below.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
Maharashtra Public Health Department Profile :
A health department or health ministry is a part of government which focuses on issues related to the general health of the citizenry. Subnational entities, such as states, counties and cities, often also operate a health department of their own. Health departments perform food inspections and other health related inspections (the person who performs this job is often called a public health inspector), vaccination programs, free STD and HIV tests, tobacco enforcement and cessation programs, and other medical assistance programs. Health departments also compile statistics about health issues of their area.
Important Achievement of Maharashtra Public Health Department :
- Infant death rate from ghatavila to 42 thousand in 2003 to 25 (SRS 2012).
- The ratio of maternal deaths from 130 per thousand in 2004-06 to 87 ghatavila (2012).
- Sahastraka growth rate of maternal death is less than the target
- Total delivery rate is less than 1.9, it still is on the level of advance replacement
- Childbearing, health institutions – increased to 53% from 9% 2
- Maharashtra polio-free since September 2010
- Disability certificate enumerates the eligible beneficiaries to start the computer system in the state.
- www.amuchimulgi.gov creation of the website to report pisipienaditi Act
- November 21, 2013 from The Rajiv Gandhi in the state health plan to continue living.
- Hospital at Nashik and Amravati start working extra special.
Maharashtra Public Health Department Various Posts vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Health Department|
|Post Name(s)||Various Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Maharashtra Public Health Department Various Posts recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Medical Officer: Candidates must have MBBS Degree of statutory University or any other qualification as specified in the first or second schedule appended to the Indian Medical Copuncil Act, 1956.
- Specialist Medical Officer: Applicants must complete Post Graduate Degree/Diploma of a Statutory University in Pediatrics or General Surgery or General Medicine or Gynecology or Anesthesia or Phyciatry or Opthalmology or Biology or Radiology or Pathology or Blood Transfusion.
For clear details refer the notification.
Maharashtra Public Health Department Various Posts recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Maharashtra Public Health Department Various Posts
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Send the prescribed format application with correct details along with necessary documents ,Demand Draft by normal post to the given postal address on or before the last date.
Official Link : https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.