Malabar Cancer Centre Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Malabar Cancer Centre Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Malabar Cancer Centre Profile :
- 1.1.1 Malabar Cancer Centre Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Malabar Cancer Centre Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Malabar Cancer Centre Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician
- 1.1.5 Official Link : mcc.kerala.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Malabar Cancer Centre Profile :
Are you looking for government job notifications across India?? if yes, then you are at the right place, in this site we will provide you all the information about the recruitment process of all types Govt Jobs. Malabar Cancer Centre is going to release a notification about Malabar Cancer Centre Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician recruitment 2017,it is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in this year recruitment process. All the students and people who are searching for the Malabar Cancer Centre jobs 2017 can check this page for more detailed information about new vacancies that are released by the Malabar Cancer Centre for the year of 2017.Here you can get each and every notification about all types of Kerala Government jobs. Many jobs in both State and central govt organizations are available in different sectors. As expecting this year also there will be lakhs of vacancies in government sector, so most of the candidates can get jobs. So, don’t miss this opportunity keep visit our site for more and updates.For the convenience of the job aspirants we are also providing the official site and apply link of the organisation . Sarkarirecruitment will provide you all the details about the notification released posts like notification details , syllabus for examinations , admit card details , recruitment process, eligibility e.t.c..scroll down ad get the details about Malabar Cancer Centre Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician Jobs in Kerala Recruitment. keep visit regularly for more updates.
Malabar Cancer Centre Profile :
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, started with an aim to establish a comprehensive cancer centre, providing the much-required oncology care to the population of Northern region of Kerala and neighbouring parts of Karnataka and Tamilnadu states.The main objective of the centre is not only to provide comprehensive cancer care but also to develop as a Research and Training Centre of international standards.A society named Malabar Cancer Centre Society was registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 with the above aims and clinical work in MCC started from March 2001 onwards.At present MCC has around 110 in-patient bed strength which is expected to be increased to 220 in near future.The control and management of the Society are vested in the Governing Body consisting of 23 members with the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Kerala as the Chairman.
Malabar Cancer Centre Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Post Name(s)||Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Malabar Cancer Centre Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Clerical Assistant : Candidate should posses Degree with Computer Knowledge.
- Cytotechnician : Candidate should posses B.Sc Life Science, DMLT, training in Cytology.
Malabar Cancer Centre Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 40 years .Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Clerical Assistant, Cytotechnician
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in on or before the last date by Signed, hard/ Print copy of online application along with Gazetted Officer attested copies of certificates proving age, qualification, experience, community, etc in envelope super scribed as Application for the Post of _____ to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103 on or before the last date.
Official Link : mcc.kerala.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.