Job Fighters who are searching for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification this is the right platform to check more updates. The Meghalaya Public Service Commission has released various openings to recruit the young and talented candidates into their organization. Contenders who want to set up their career in a Government Sector for those candidates this is a right time to apply for latest MPSC Notification 2018. We insist each and every applicant refer the complete details and submit the form before the ending date. Connect to this web page and get more notifications.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018
- 1 Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 About Meghalaya PSC Board:
- 1.2 Meghalaya PSC Notification – MPSC Jobs – MPSC Groups 2018:
- 1.3 Meghalaya PSC 2018 Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.4 Meghalaya PSC 2018 Jobs Application Fee:
- 1.5 Meghalaya PSC 2018 Posts Selection Process:
- 1.6 How To Apply For Meghalaya PSC 2018:
- 1.7 Latest Meghalaya PSC Recruitment || MPSC Notifications 2018:
Candidates who are looking for government jobs in Meghalaya State are in right place and also you can get all the information regarding Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 on this page. Meghalaya means “abode of clouds”. When compared to other state Meghalaya is different in customs and traditions they follow there in that state. In Meghalaya state, there is a matrilineal system, by which the inheritance of a family will not pass to the son, but to the daughter. All the properties and money of the parents go to the daughter. And the same, daughter has to take care of the parents, in their retirement life. This state is ranked 22nd position based on its area. Shillong is the capital city of this state and is often referred to as the Scotland of India. However, this is just similar to the other states which keep itself to its own largest city or its own Capital or to a maximum of the nearby. Shillong is one of the largest city in Meghalaya state, here the job circle is mostly expanded. You can get good jobs here, which can be in the small cities or in any corporate hub. Quite a large number of government undertakings are situated in the city of Shillong.
There are Meghalaya PSC jobs available in this state in many sectors, like Public services, Cultivation, Transportation, Police, Researchers, Professors, AssistantProfessor, Pharmaceutical Companies, Information Technology, and also many state and central government organizations, NGOs, Electricity departments, Forest Departments, Postal Departments, Teaching and NonTeaching Jobs, Staff Nurse,Medical Officer Jobs and much more. So, interested candidates can further check them out and can apply for the suitable job before the last date. We updated this page with other information like the last date to apply, Name of the posts, Number of posts available and educational qualification etc.., Aspirants can also check the below jobs that are recently released by the state government of Meghalaya for the upcoming years 2018. And for other govt jobs, you can check them on our site SarkariRecruitment.
About Meghalaya PSC Board:
According to Article.315 of the Constitution of India, there shall be a Public Service Commission for each State. Which the formation of the State of Meghalaya in 1971, the Meghalaya Public Service Commission came into existence on September 14th, 1972. The first Office of the Commission was housed in the building of the Public works Department of Lower Lachumiere, Shillong -793001. Owing to increase in the works load and staff members of the Commission the premises in the building of the Public work Department were found to be insufficient and very inconvenient. The Commission office was therefore shifted to the 1st floor of the House Shoe Building, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong-793001 in may, 1993.
Following are functions of the Meghalaya PSC Board:
- The issue of Advertisement.
- Accepting Applications from the candidates.
- Scrutiny of Applications and selection of eligible Candidates as per terms and conditions of the Advertisement.
- Conducting of Written Examination is mandatory, the Commission, depending on the number of application received, will decide if written/screening test should be held to shortlist the number of eligible candidates.
- Individual notice, calling for deposit of examination fee.
- Fixing of Examination Schedule and intimation to all candidates who have deposited the Examination fee.
- Arrangement of Examination Centres, Appointment of Supervisor, Invigilators, Identification of question setters, Preparation of sufficient copies of Question papers and conduct of Written Examinations.
- Compilation of written marks.
- Decide cut off marks and publication of the list of qualified candidates.
- Fixing dates for Personal Interviews and the issue of Individual notices to candidate qualified to be called for Personal Interview.
- Publication of Recommended List and forwarding of the list to the Department concerned.
Meghalaya PSC Notification – MPSC Jobs – MPSC Groups 2018:
|Name of the Vacant Post||Last Date for Applying|
|Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineers, Assistant Research Officer and Other Posts||31st May 2018|
|Inspector, Draughtsman, Junior Informatics Officer, Assistant Architect Jobs||12-6-2017|
|Librarian||upcoming in 2018|
|Lecturer in Electronics Engineering in Shillong Polytechnic, Shillong.||upcoming in 2018|
|Pattern Making Instructor||upcoming in 2018|
|Lecturer in Automobile Engineering in Jowai Polytechnic, Jowai.||upcoming in 2018|
|Labour Inspectors under the Administrative Control of Labour Department||upcoming in 2018|
|Instructor in I.C. Engine||upcoming in 2018|
|Lecturer in Computer Application in Tura Polytechnic, Tura.||upcoming in 2018|
|Senior Research Officer||upcoming in 2018|
|Lecturer in Medical Electronics in Tura Polytechnic, Tura||upcoming in 2018|
|Homoeopathic Physician||upcoming in 2018|
|Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Officers||upcoming in 2018|
|Medical and Health Officers||upcoming in 2018|
|Industrial Promotion Officer||upcoming in 2018|
|Dairy Officers||upcoming in 2018|
|Fishery Officer||upcoming in 2018|
|Assistant Teacher Bengali||upcoming in 2018|
|Lower Division Assistant||upcoming in 2018|
|Assistant System Engineer||upcoming in 2018|
|Senior Instructor in Civil Engineer||upcoming in 2018|
|Assistant Teacher Hindi)||upcoming in 2018|
|Assistant Teacher Science (Life Science)||upcoming in 2018|
|Ayush Scientific Officer||upcoming in 2018|
|Block Extension Educator (BEE)||upcoming in 2018|
|Border Areas Development Officer||upcoming in 2018|
|Junior Engineer||upcoming in 2018|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||upcoming in 2018|
|Sub-Divisional Public Relations Office||upcoming in 2018|
|Junior Accounts Assistant (JAA)||upcoming in 2018|
|Forest Range||upcoming in 2018|
|Junior Basketball Coach||upcoming in 2018|
|Junior Athletic Coach||upcoming in 2018|
|Junior Football Coach||upcoming in 2018|
|Junior Archery Coach||upcoming in 2018|
|Physical Training Instructor||upcoming in 2018|
|Sub – Inspector of Supply under Food & Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department||upcoming in 2018|
|Lower Division Assistant||upcoming in 2018|
|Instructor in Plumbing Shop||upcoming in 2018|
|Junior Instructor in Machine||upcoming in 2018|
|Assistant Teacher (Arts) in Government Secondary Schools||upcoming in 2018|
|Lecturer in Garo in Government Colleges of Meghalaya||upcoming in 2018|
|Assistant Inspectors of Excise||upcoming in 2018|
|Sub Inspector of Statistics||upcoming in 2018|
|Assistant Conservator||upcoming in 2018|
|Assistant Lecturer||upcoming in 2018|
|Field Assistant||upcoming in 2018|
|Stenographer||upcoming in 2018|
|Senior Instructor in Computer Science and Engineering||upcoming in 2018|
|Junior Engineer||upcoming in 2018|
|Typist||upcoming in 2018|
|Assistant Geologist||upcoming in 2018|
Individuals who wish to apply for the Meghalaya PSC Groups posts must have the following requirements.
Meghalaya PSC 2018 Vacancies Age Limit:
Candidates who want to apply for Meghalaya PSC jobs their Age must be Minimum 18years and Maximum Age will be According to the Norms of the Government of Meghalaya State. Age Relaxation will be According to the Norms of the State Government.
Meghalaya PSC 2018 Jobs Application Fee:
Contenders who are willing to Apply Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2018 the Application fee may vary from Recruitment to Recruitment, and for Backward Classes, there will be Fee waiver.
Meghalaya PSC 2018 Posts Selection Process:
The selection process of Meghalaya Public Service Commission starts as soon as the Commission issues advertisements as per requisition received from the concerned appointing authorities of the State Government. The selection process varies from service to service as per provision of concerned Service Rules. There are two types of selection procedures, namely:
- Written examination followed by the viva-voice test based on syllabus recorded in the Service Rules concerned.
- Through vice-voice test only. (if the number of candidates is very high in comparison to the number of posts, a scrutiny test is conducted to minimize the number of candidates proportionately, which, of course, depends on the discretion of the Commission).
After completion of the Above two selection procedures, the performances of the candidates are evaluated and recommendation list is prepared on the basis of merit and reservation rules in force and is sent to the appointing authority.
How To Apply For Meghalaya PSC 2018:
- Interested applicants who want to apply for Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2018 need to apply online through its official website.
- Candidates are required to fill the application carefully in a prescribed manner and submit it as on before the last date.
- For further references, job searchers may also take the print out of filled Application Form.
Latest Meghalaya PSC Recruitment || MPSC Notifications 2018:
Every Year Government of Meghalaya State Releases new Notification to Recruit Candidates throughout the State. This whole Process of Recruitment will be Conducted by a Government Body called Meghalaya PSC ie., Meghalaya State Public Service Commission by releasing Groups notifications.