The Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018 Notification is released by Meghalaya Public Service Commission. Aspirants check the information given on this web page and apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018. Contenders have to apply for Meghalaya PSC LDA Vacancies from 13th April 2018 to 31st May 2018. Job seekers who are willing to apply for Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineers, Assistant Research Officer, Food Safety Officer, Stenography Instructor Grade- II & III, Assistant Lecturer, Lower Division Assistant and others Posts, they have read this page until the end. Because we provide a lot of stuff related to MPSC Recruitment 2018. Moreover, Meghalaya Public Service Commission discharged the notification for 228 Posts. So interested competitors verify the eligibility details such as Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Steps to enroll in the recruitment, Pay Scale, Starting Date and Closing Date.
Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018
- 1 Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 mpsc.nic.in – Details About Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Meghalaya PSC LDA, Assistant Lecturer Vacancies – mpsc.nic.in
- 1.3 Post Wise Meghalaya PSC Job Openings
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Additional Information For मेघालय लोक सेवा आयोग Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 How To Apply For Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018
Aspirants download the Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018 Notification and register for Lower Division Assistant, Assistant Lecturer and other job openings before the closing date that is 31st May 2018. Through this article, we provide complete information about Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018. So candidates don’t miss this opportunity and apply for recruitment through online. Many job hunters are searching for government jobs. And this is the right place to know about the government job. Because Meghalaya Public Service Commission is a government sector. Therefore, candidates apply for Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible. In the next section, we arranged post wise job vacancies. Applicant check the eligibility criteria and job profile to enroll for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018. Participants who are qualified in the selection process, they have a good salary package. So aspirants utilize this opportunity and proceed to fill the Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment Online Application.
mpsc.nic.in – Details About Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineers, Assistant Research Officer, Food Safety Officer, Stenography Instructor Grade- II & III, Assistant Lecturer, Lower Division Assistant and others|
|Number of Openings||228 Posts|
|Starting Date||13th April 2018|
|Last Date||31st May 2018|
|Job Category||Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
Meghalaya PSC LDA, Assistant Lecturer Vacancies – mpsc.nic.in
Contenders have attended all rounds in the selection process to get a job in Meghalaya Public Service Commission. Aspirants have to apply for Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018 carefully. In case applicants did any mistake during the registration process, job seekers did not have any chance to enter into the selection process. So follow the instruction and apply for Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2018. And also participants should have the age criteria of 18 years and 27 years. If contenders did not have the age limit, their application is not valid. Therefore, check the each and every eligible criteria and enroll for MPSC Recruitment 2018. Meghalaya Public Service Commision is conducting Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018 different posts in multiple organization in Meghalaya State. And also candidates have to pay the application based on their rules. Job hunters share this article with the aspirants who are looking for a job in government sector. To make easy to the applicants we furnish clear information related to Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018. At the end of this web page, we attached the MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Post Wise Meghalaya PSC Job Openings
- Child Development Project Officers – 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 13 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Posts
- Assistant Research Officer – 01 Posts
- Food Safety Officer – 03 Posts
- Stenography Instructor Grade- II – 01 Posts
- District Librarian – 01 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), Grade I – 03 Posts
- Assistant Lecturer (Arts, Science & Commerce Stream) – 74 Posts
- Foreman in Tura Polytechnic – 01 Posts
- Research Assistant – 05 Posts
- Assistant System Engineer – 01 Posts
- Assistant System Engineer in Tura Polytechnic – 01 Posts
- Research Assistant in Science & Technology Cell – 02 Posts
- Senior Health Inspector – 01 Posts
- Senior Computer – 01 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant – 90 Posts
- Librarian in Tura Polytechnic – 01 Posts
- Master Technicians in Science & Technology Cell – 03 Posts
- Forest Rangers – 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018
The Meghalaya PSC LDA and other posts comprise of various rounds in the selection process. They are Written Examination, Screening Test, Screening Practical Test and Preliminary Test, Interview, Main Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Aspirants should have to Graduation and Post Graduation on B. Tech in recognized university. Contenders once check the notification based on the vacancies education qualification is given.
Candidates who had a minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 27 years, they can apply for Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018.
Additional Information For मेघालय लोक सेवा आयोग Recruitment 2018
Pay scale also clearly arranged in the notification. So refer the MPSC LDA Recruitment 2018.
Contenders must pay the application fee based on the post.
- For Assistant Engineer post applicants need to pay the application fee of Rs 460/-.
- For Lower Division Assistant vacancies contenders have to pay the application fee of Rs. 320/-.
- For Remaining job openings, competitors need to pay Rs. 360/-.
- Application Process Starting Date is 13th April 2018
- And Application Process Closing Date is 31st May 2018
How To Apply For Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official portal of Meghalaya Public Service Commission that is mpsc.nic.in.
- Now home page is available on the screen.
- Search for Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant Application.
- Open the application form.
- Fill the required details on the application.
- Attache the documents which are required.
- Verify the details and attached documents on the application form.
- Now tab on the submit button.
- Download and take a hard copy of MPSC Application for further usage.
Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018 Notification: Click Here
Therefore, candidates check the above information and get ready to fill the application before the last date that is 31st May 2018. For more information keep in touch with our portal that is Sarkari Naukri. In this web page, we furnish Selection process, Education Qualification, Age Limit and many more. Moreover, we attached the Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2018 Notification to know more details. And applicants have any doubt regarding Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018, they can leave your query in the comment box. Therefore, candidates bookmark this web page to know the latest information related to Meghalaya PSC Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineers, Assistant Research Officer, Food Safety Officer and other posts.