Mizoram PSC District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Mizoram PSC District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Mizoram PSC Profile :
- 1.1.1 Mizoram PSC District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Mizoram PSC District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Mizoram PSC District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Mizoram PSC District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer
- 1.1.5 Official Link : mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Mizoram PSC Profile :
Searching for a site where you can get all government jobs updates of the country.Then Sarkari Recruitment is there for you.Here you can get daily updates of government job notifications.In this site all the details useful in achieving government jobs. Mizoram PSC is a government university offers huge number of vacancies for all the eligible candidates.It is going to release a recruitment notification to fill it openings of District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer .Here we provide the details regarding the exam pattern,syllabus,vacancies etc.So, Contenders can apply and submit the application before last day. For further details and updates keep visiting our site.so , candidates grab this opportunity to be placed in a government sector is not an easy task .but by following our site Sarkari Recruitment it can help us to get good results. clearly check the details and apply for various government posts through our site . you can also check Mizoram state government jobs. Keep visit this site regularly for more updates about Mizoram government jobs.Now scroll down and get the details about the Mizoram PSC Jobs .
Mizoram PSC Profile :
On the constitution of Mizoram as full fledged State of India on 20.2.1987. It has become a constitutional necessity under Article 315 of the Constitution of India to have a Public Service Commission to be consulted by the State Government on the matters of appointment to Civil Services and posts under the Government of Mizoram. The very first action of the State Government towards constituting its own Public Service Commission was to create various posts under envisaged Public Service Commission like Secretaries,Clerical Staff,drivers and peon which were a necessity for a establishment. These posts were created vide Notification No. A 11020/1/87P&AR(GSW) dated 10.11.1987. Subsequently,the Government of Mizoram had promulgated another regulation under Article 318 called the Mizoram Public Service Commission Regulation 1989 vide Notification No A.11020/1/87-P&AR(GSW) dated 11.5.1989 which provide Chairman and not more than three Members.
The Government of Mizoram,vide Notification No A 11020/1/87-P&AR(GSW) dated 30.4.1991 had appointed Pu S.R.Vala an IAS Officer of Orissa Cadre,as the first Chairman of Mizoram Public Service Commission. He Joined the Commission on 1.5.1991.Thus ,after four long years of Statehood, the Mizoram Public Service Commission came into existetence. The Government of Mizoram vide Notification No A.11020/1/87 -P7AR(GSW) dat
Mizoram PSC District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Mizoram PSC|
|Post Name(s)||District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Mizoram PSC District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have
- Ex-Commissioned Officer/Ex-ShortService Commissioned Officer not below the rank of Captain in the Indian Army or its equivalent rank in Navy or Airforce. Or Serving Commissioned Officer not below the rank of Captain in the Army or its equivalent rank in Navy orAirforce.
- In case of non-availability of Ex-Commissioned/Short Service Commissioned Officer, Ex-Junior Commissioned Officer not below the rank of Hony Captain in the Indian Army or its equivalent rank in Navy or Airforce will be considered.
- Graduate or its equivalent. In case of non-availability of Graduate Ex-Commissioned/Ex-Short Service Commissioned, Matriculate Ex-Junior Commissioned Officer will be considered.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language of at least Middle standard.
Mizoram PSC District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 40 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Mizoram PSC District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Official Link : mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.