MMRDA Executive, Dy Engineer, Office Technical Asst Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 MMRDA Executive, Dy Engineer, Office Technical Asst Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 MMRDA Profile :
- 1.1.1 MMRDA Executive, Dy Engineer, Office Technical Asst vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 MMRDA Executive, Dy Engineer, Office Technical Asst recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 MMRDA Executive, Dy Engineer, Office Technical Asst recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for MMRDA Executive, Dy Engineer, Office Technical Asst
- 1.1.5 Official Link : mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 MMRDA Profile :
Interested in government sector !!! Want to get placed in a safe and secure job.Then this article is for you . For those candidates who are waiting for government job notifications to get placed in government job ,this good opportunity is for you.There are thousands of jobs available for the upcoming years 2017& 2018. Aspirants should hurry up to apply for these jobs before the last date and you can also bookmark this page for more updates and information. Here we are providing the complete details about all Maharashtra Government Jobs for all types of Educational Qualifications such as 10th or SSC or Matriculation, Intermediate or 12th, Graduation, PG holders and for experienced Candidates.Interested candidates should check their eligibility criteria carefully according to the designation of posts. MMRDA is going to announce a career notification to fill up its vacancies .It is inviting applications from all the eligible candidates for the posts of Executive, Dy Engineer, Office Technical Asst.The other details like how to apply, selection process, salary details, vacancy details, fee details are given for the quick reference of the candidates. To know more about the job notifications of MMRDA keep visit this this page for regular updates.We will update all the details upto date once the official notification is released. The persons who want to apply for the recruitment of MMRDA Executive, Dy Engineer, Office Technical Asst can go through the information given below or they can visit the official notification thorough the official link given below and may get all the details.
MMRDA Profile :
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, commonly abbreviated as MMRDA, is a body of the Government of Maharashtra that is responsible for the infrastructure development of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. MMRDA was set up on 26 January 1975 under the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Act, 1974 Government of Maharashtra as an apex body for planning and co-ordination of development activities in the Region.
The MMRDA comprises 17 members and is chaired by the Minister for Urban Development in Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis (who is also the current Chief Minister of Maharashtra).
It is also the richest state owned organisations in India. On the similar lines to this, recently Government of Maharashtra has announced to establish PMRDA and NMRDA for Pune and Nashik respectively.
MMRDA Executive, Dy Engineer, Office Technical Asst vacancy Details :
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
MMRDA Executive, Dy Engineer, Office Technical Asst recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- unior Engineer, Deputy/ Executive Engineer – I & II: Candidate must have Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible to apply.
- Office Technical Assistant: Candidate must have Degree in IT, securing at least 60% marks from the recognized university/College can apply. 2 Years minimum experience in office work is also required for this post.
For clear details refer the official notification.
MMRDA Executive, Dy Engineer, Office Technical Asst recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 40 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for MMRDA Executive, Dy Engineer, Office Technical Asst
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the online application form correctly,upload photo and sign,make payment.
- Submit the form.
- Take a print out for further use.
Official Link : mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.