Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Mormugao Port Trust Profile :
- 1.1.1 Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager
- 1.1.5 Official Link : porttoport.in/page/mprg
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Mormugao Port Trust Profile :
Getting a government job is a dream to many people.To get a government job every one needs clear information of the exam and selection procedure. In this article,we are providing some important data like Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager job profile, minimum eligibility norms, significant dates, mode of selection, how to apply, & general guidelines to candidates for apply as per desired post but if the applicants are not satisfied with this knowledge then they can also to download an official advertisement of Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager from the link given below under the head of important links. Mormugao Port Trust released a recruitment notification for Sr Dy Traffic Manager.All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job . Mormugao Port Trust is offering employment opportunities in various departments. The interested candidates can also see all Goa Government Jobs information, which provides a large number of opportunities to the candidates preparing to get Govt Jobs in Goa here.The candidate who posses the minimum qualification like SSC,Inter,degree,MBA can apply for these government jobs before the last date.candidates, who are looking for Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager notification can see here. There is heavy competition for these Openings, as many people had a dream to work in government sector. Hereby we insist the Applicants start their preparation as early as possible to get qualified.For more information of latest job updates Candidates can check our site Sarkari Recruitment .
Mormugao Port Trust Profile :
Mormugao is a sub-district and a municipal council in South Goa district in the Indian state of Goa. It is Goa’s main port.
Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Mormugao Port Trust|
|Post Name(s)||Sr Dy Traffic Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates must have a Degree/graduation from a recognized University with relevant experience.
For clear details once the notification is released.
Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Mormugao Port Trust Sr Dy Traffic Manager
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form can beable to participate in the selection process.
Official Link : porttoport.in/page/mprg
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.