MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Admit Card 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Admit Card 2017
- 2 MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Hall Ticket
- 3 MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Call Letter
MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Admit Card 2017: Latest news regarding the MPSC Agriculture Service prelims admit card. MPSC will soon go to issue the admit card for the successfully submitted applicants.Then take a look at the below-mentioned procedure how to get the hall ticket step by step.MPSC is the public service commission of Maharashtra state.Usually, PSC of any state takes the responsibility of filling the vacancies in various state government departments.Similarly here also MPSC conducts the Agriculture Service prelims exam now.The exam is going to be held on 30 July 2017.
Dear applicants, we are here today to announce big news for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The organization has released the Agriculture Service examination admit card for eligible candidates through the official website. So we advise every applicant can download the admit card 10 or 15 days before the examination date. For more details visit the organisation website.
MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Hall Ticket
MPSC conducts various exams like civil services exam, agriculture services exam with the thought of filling vacancies as well as providing employment for the eligible and interested applicants. Now it releases the notification of Agriculture Services Exam.It released the exam schedule of the Agriculture Service exam like prelims date, mains date.Then the interested applicants applied this exam to start their career in a well-designated post.Present they are waiting for the MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Hall Ticket officially available time.
MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Call Letter
The applicants who registered their details for the exam properly on or before the closing date can get their MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Call Letter by entering the application ID and password.The applications who have not submitted properly like not entering the correct details or attaching wrong documents lead to the rejection.So before getting the admit card, MPSC will provide a link to know the status of the application rejected or not. Here we will also update that link whenever the MPSC recruitment officials are activated.So please visit our site sarkarirecruitment.com for the latest notifications of MPSC recruitments or any other job notifications
The importance of Admit Card or Interview Call letter:
Admit card or hall ticket is needed for any government exam to know the candidate’s name, education and the details of the exam like the venue of the exam, date of the exam, exam paper.It acts as an ID proof of the candidate, Without admit card the candidate is not allowed to write any exam.During interviews also the officials first verify your call letter and then they allow for an interview. Admit card is a compulsory document just like our educational documents.
MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims exam pattern:
Important Documents to be carried including MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Admit Card 2017:
- Print out of the call letter/MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Admit Card
- Two Pass port Size photos
- Along with the admit card print out, the candidate must carry the xerox and original ID proof like Passport / Aadhar / PAN Card / Driving Licence / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College / Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead for verification purpose.
MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Posts||Agriculture Service Prelims|
|Date of the exam||30 July 2017|
|Job Type||state government jobs|
|Date of Call letter||Available Now|
|Official Website Link||
The time has arrived, MPSC has announced the activation link of the hall ticket 10-15 days before the exam. The applicants are suggested to prepare well for the exam estimating the competition level with the help of previous papers, cut-offs, and other important useful information.
Important Information In Admit Card
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Candidate Category
- Gender of candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
Important Documents To Carry For MPSC Agriculture Services Exam
- Driving license
- College ID
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
How to download MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Admit Card 2017?
- Visit the official site of MPSC i.e. mpsc.gov.in
- Go to Recent News/Announcements.
- See the link to download MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Admit Card 2017.
- Enter your Registration number and DOB.
- Call letter will be shown
- Download the call letter/admit card.
- Take a print out of the call letter to the venue of Exam.
Through this article, we have provided the details about MPSC Agriculture Services exam and admit card and hope it will more helpful all applied candidate. For more updates just click on Sarkari Recruitment. Thank you.