MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017: The candidates who had complete their 10th class or Master Degree in relevant Subject or Ph.D. with experience and looking for a wonderful opportunity in any Universities, this is the best offer for every candidate. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda releases the notification for Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor through the official website www.msubaroda.ac.in. The University specify the 154 Teaching and Non-Teaching positions openings in that notification. For these positions, the Maharaja Sayajirao University invite the applications from 20th April 2017. For Teaching positions, the application process will end on 3rd May 2017 and the process for Non-Teaching positions will end on 19th April 2017.And this is the offline process, for this, the applications are available at University Head office. So the eligible candidates can apply before the last dates. The more details about MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 are given below. Check more Gujarat Govt Jobs in Sarkari Recruitment.
MSU Baroda Recruitment
Dear candidates who are waiting for the notification from Maharaja Sayajirao University, here is the good news for everyone. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, release the notification for 154 openings of Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty positions through the official website www.msubaroda.ac.in. The interested aspirants must apply before the last date of the application process. After the application process, the Management of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda conducts the written test or interview for recruiting the eligible applicants. In this process, the selected candidates have to verify the certificate and other documents. The more details about MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 like Notification, Job Type, Application process Start and Ending Date, Official website of the organization and other details are given below. For more recruitment notifications just click on Sarkarirecruitment.com.
MSU Baroda Recruitment Notification 2017
The Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty position of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda notification details are given below. The table has details of Organization Name, Job type, Number of Positions, Application starting and ending dates and official website of the organization. Check for more recruitment notifications on www.sarkarirecruitment.com.
|Board Name||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Post Name||Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty Jobs|
|Number of Openings||154|
|Starting Date||20th April 2017|
|End Date for Teaching Positions||3rd May 2017|
|End Date for Non-Teaching Positions||19th May 2017|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
MSU Baroda Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and Qualification
Every applicant must know the eligibility and qualification details before applying for any job. The details belong to the recruitment of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, for the positions of Teaching and Non-Teaching are given below.
- For Non-Teaching Positions: The candidates must have to qualify a 10th class, Diploma in Electrical or Science Graduation and ITI Welding, Turning, machinist.
- For Teaching Positions: The applicants must have a Ph.D. with 10 years of experience for Professor. And for Associate Professor also must have Ph.D. with 55% and 8 years of Experience. And for Assistant Professor must have a Master Degree in relevant Subject with 55% marks.
- For more qualification details check the official notification of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
- The applicable candidates must maintain age between 18 years to 44 years on 1st July 2017. For age relaxation details check the notification of Maharaja Sayajirao University(MSU) of Baroda.
- For general and Unreserved candidates: Rs.1500/-(Teaching Positions).
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs.300/- (Teaching Positions).
Syllabus for MSU Baroda Recruitment
Each and every applicant get confusion in the time written test for jobs because they don’t have any knowledge of the syllabus. Generally, more organizations conduct the examinations on General knowledge, English, computer knowledge etc. So the applicable candidates must know about the syllabus for participate in the examination. We provide the Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty Syllabus of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda through the sarkarirecruitment.com.
Previous Papers of MSU Baroda Recruitment
The interested candidates must know the pattern of the written test examination. The previous papers also play an important role in the success of candidates in written Examinations conducted by any organization. It gives the more knowledge on the pattern of examinations. So, guys the previous papers help for any entrance examination and you need to must follow previous papers of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda and that will provide soon through our website.
How to Apply For MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017
- Candidates need to open the official website, www.msubaroda.ac.in.
- Search for the suitable application form in Teaching or Non-Teaching Positions.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Submit and download the application form.
- Take a Printout and Submit the other documents at recruitment place.
Finally, we hope this recruitment article is more helpful to your successful career. If you have any queries just leave a comment on below comment box. Check more recruitment notification in Sarkarirecruitment.com. Thank you.