Mumbai University JRF, Field Assistant Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Mumbai University JRF, Field Assistant Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Mumbai University Profile :
- 1.1.1 Mumbai University JRF, Field Assistant vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Mumbai University JRF, Field Assistant recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Mumbai University JRF, Field Assistant recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Mumbai University JRF, Field Assistant
- 1.1.5 Official Link : mu.ac.in or mu.ac.in/portal/careers/
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 Mumbai University Profile :
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of Mumbai University. Mumbai University announced latest Recruitment Notifications. Mumbai University is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of JRF, Field Assistant during the year 2017. Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for Mumbai University JRF, Field Assistant Jobs Recruitment.Candidate visit this page fro more updates of all Maharashtra Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting this site for upcoming Mumbai University JRF, Field Assistant Jobs notifications. For further details of the job vacancies check below.Visit the official page for the application form using the official link given below.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
Mumbai University Profile :
The University of Mumbai, also known as MU, is one of the first state universities of India and the oldest in Maharashtra.
The University of Mumbai offers Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral courses, as well as diplomas and certificates in many disciplines. The language of instruction for most courses is English. The University of Mumbai has three campuses across Mumbai (Kalina Campus, Thane Sub Campus and Fort Campus) and one outside Mumbai. The Fort campus carries out administrative work only. Several institutes in Mumbai previously affiliated to the university are now autonomous institutes or universities. The University of Mumbai is one of the largest universities in the world. In 2011, the total number of enrolled students was 549,432. The University of Mumbai currently has 711 affiliated colleges
Mumbai University JRF, Field Assistant vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Mumbai University|
|Post Name(s)||JRF, Field Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Mumbai University JRF, Field Assistant recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should complete Master Degree in M.pharma/biotech and with desirable experience in the relevant field.
For clear details refer the notification.
Mumbai University JRF, Field Assistant recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Mumbai University JRF, Field Assistant
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Send the prescribed application format with correct details along with necessary documents to the given postal address or mail id on or before the last date.
Official Link : mu.ac.in or mu.ac.in/portal/careers/
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.