Nagaland University Research Associate Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Nagaland University Research Associate Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Nagaland University Profile :
- 1.1.1 Nagaland University Research Associate vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Nagaland University Research Associate recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Nagaland University Research Associate recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Nagaland University Research Associate
- 1.1.5 Official Link : nagalanduniversity.ac.in/
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Nagaland University Profile :
Candidates who have wish to build their career at Government sector and every one has dream to get placed in Govt Jobs. So to fulfill their dreams here is the good opportunity. Nagaland University announced latest Recruitment Notifications. As we know that Govt jobs is one of the Most secure and Safe job from an Employee Perspective. Here, we are presenting complete details of Nagaland University Research Associate recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. You can also check Nagaland govt jobs here to know upcoming updates.We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Nagaland University Research Associate and apply to it following below.
Nagaland University Profile :
Nagaland University is a Central University established in the state of Nagaland by an Act of Parliament by the Government of India in 1989. Its headquarters is at Lumami, Zunheboto and other campuses spread across the state, namely at Kohima (Merima), Medziphema, and Dimapur (temporary). There are 61 colleges affiliated to it, with a total student population of around 24,000. Courses offered are M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, B.Tech, B.Sc (Agri.), LL.B, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.A, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc (Nursing).
Nagaland University Research Associate vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Nagaland University|
|Post Name(s)||Research Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Nagaland University Research Associate recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have MA (Political Science). Candidates having research experience will be given preference.
Nagaland University Research Associate recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 35 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Nagaland University Research Associate
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Official Link : nagalanduniversity.ac.in/
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.