NEEPCO Recruitment 2017:
- 1 NEEPCO Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 About North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO):
- 1.2 NEEPCO Recruitment 2017:
- 1.3 North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Post-Wise Details:
- 1.4 North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Posts Qualifications:
- 1.5 North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.6 North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Jobs Salaries:
- 1.7 North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Positions Age Relaxation:
- 1.8 North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Openings Selection Procedure:
- 1.9 How to Apply for North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Recruitment 2017:
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is much familiar as NEEPCO. It was set up under the Ministry of Power and is conferred with the Schedule A- Miniratna Category-I CPSE status by the Government of India. NEEPCO operates 5 hydro, 3 thermal and 1 solar power stations with a combined installed capacity of 1251MW. NEEPCO has 5 power projects under development which include 110 MW Pare HEP, 600 MW Kameng HEP, 36 MW of Steam Turbine of Tripura GBP, 60 MW Tuirial HEP, and one 2 MW Solar Project. So it has recently released announced NEEPCO Recruitment 2017 notifications to fill up Multiple vacant positions throughout the country in various Departments, So candidates who are looking for the Central government jobs can apply for these positions on or before the last date. As we all know there is heavy competition for the central government jobs we insist the candidates prepare well and also to apply only if they think are eligible for that particular position. NEEPCO Recruitment 2017 will be a golden opportunity for the job searchers as there are numerous openings in this Cental Government Organization. And Candidates can now apply for their dream job without hassle as we updated all the required additional information, especially for the candidates. So you can get all the minute details here further in this post. In this post, we updated information like Posts Details, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Age Relaxation, Applying link, Start Date and last Date to apply etc., all about the NEEPCO Recruitment 2017. And candidates who are interested in state government jobs and other Central Government organizations Openings can now check them on our site ie., Sarkari Recruitment f0r more Detailed and Accurate Information. Interested job searchers can also check other Central Govt Jobs, Navratna and Maharatna Companies openings like BHEL, BEL, BPCL, OIL, SAIL, CONCOR, EIL, ONGC, NTPC, IOCL, GAIL, CIL, Vizag Steel Plant, SCI, REC, PGCIL, PFC, NLC, NMDC, NALCO, MTNL, HPCL, NBCC, AAI, BSNL, CSL, ITDC, NFL, NSC, CCL , CPCL , BCCL, BDL , BEML, B&R, CWC, GRSE, HCL, HLL, HNL, HPC, HUDCO, IRCTC, IREDA, ITPO, KICOL, MDL, MMTC, NSIC, NHPC, NSCL.
About North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO):
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Ltd. (NEEPCO) was incorporated in 1976 to plan, investigate, design, construct, generate, operate & maintain power stations in the North Eastern Region of India. The mission is to be a leading integrated Electric Power Company of the country with a strong environment conscience. The mission to harness the huge power potential of the country, from conventional and non-conventional sources, with minimal impact on the environment through a planned development of power generation projects by an integrated approach covering all aspects of investigation, planning, design construction, operation and maintenance of power projects, which in turn would effectively promote the development of the nation as a whole. For fulfillment of its mission, NEEPCO has set the following objectives for the year 2015-2016 commensurate with the aims, programs and policies of the government evolved from time:
- Development of Hydro/Thermal/Renewable Projects
- To ensure optimum utilization of installed capacity so as to achieve maximum generation,
- optimum machine availability and high Plant Load Factor
- To make full efforts in the realization of outstanding dues from the beneficiaries in order to bring down the sundry debts.
- Adoption of improved technologies for power generation
- To improve the Quality Management System (ISO: 9001, OHSAS18001 and ISO 14001) ISO Certification as on 31.08.2016
- Preparation of DPRs for new schemes with emphasis on minimizing geological surprises.
Tuirial H.E. Project is envisaged as a medium head storage scheme with an installed capacity of 60 MW (2 x 30 MW). The Project develops the lowest possible stage of the Tuirial river system and is located in the Aizawl district of Mizoram adjoining Cachar district of Assam. The project is accessible from Silchar via Bhagabazar-Natachera- Saiphai-Saipum. The nearest railhead is Silchar and the civil airport is Aizawl. The annual energy generation from the Project is estimated to be 250.63 Million Units (MU) in a 90% dependable year.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2017:
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is going to generate a notification to recruit many vacancies. Job searchers can apply for them according to their qualification and eligibility which are updated below in this post in a detailed manner. Organization is looking for the hardworking Candidates. It is looking for both Freshers as wells as Experienced candidates. So, Without Delay Competitors can apply for these Vacancies.The competitive written exam and personal interview will schedule by an authority for final selection. If any type of dispute and query arose with regard to open North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited posts, the decision of Managing Committee of NEEPCO Recruitment will be last.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Post-Wise Details:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||Trainee Engineer||41 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|2||Trainee Accounts Officer||4 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|3||Junior Engineer||10 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|4||Laboratory Attendant||4 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Posts Qualifications:
Interested candidates can apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2017 for the following positions as per their Qualification:
Trainee Engineer: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. Engineering in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute or University or AMIE(Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Trainee Accounts Officer: CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 50% marks in aggregate.
Junior Engineer: HSLC or equivalent with 3 (three) years Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
Laboratory Attendant: Class-VIII passed.
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Vacancies Age Limit:
Contenders can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit given by the advertisement of NEEPCO Recruitment 2017:
Trainee Engineer: Age Limit is 30 years.
Trainee Accounts Officer: Age Limit is 30 years.
Junior Engineer: Age Must between 18 to 40 years.
Laboratory Attendant: Age Must between 18 to 40 years.
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Jobs Salaries:
Selected candidates for NEEPCO Recruitment will be paid as follows:
Trainee Engineer: Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month
Trainee Accounts Officer: Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month
Junior Engineer: Rs. 15600-37000/- Per Month.
Laboratory Attendant: Rs. 10500-23000/- Per Month.
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Positions Age Relaxation:
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Openings Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure will be decided by NEEPCO depending upon the response received against the post. The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview. The decision of NEEPCO will be final. E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply for North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Recruitment 2017:
- Interested and Eligible candidates who are interested in North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited, may apply online through official website HERE.
- Press on the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.