NEET PG 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- NEET PG 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
- NEET PG 2018
- About National Board of Examination
- NEET PG 2018 Notification
- NEET PG2018 Important Dates
- NEET PG Exam Pattern
- NEET PG 2018 Syllabus
- NEET PG 2018 Registration Eligibility
- NEET PG 2018 FEE Structure
- How to Apply for NEET PG 2018
NEET PG 2018
NEET PG2018: Registration will be initiated in the month of September 2017. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a National level exam which is organized by National Board of Examination (NBE). NEET PG exam will be organized to offer admission to MD/MS or PG Diploma courses. This exam would help for taking admission Most of the medical colleges provide admission on the basis of NEET PG scores except AIIMS, JIPMER. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for NEET PG 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of NEET PG. we also provide you with the NEET PG Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your NEET PG Examination.
About National Board of Examination
National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health, Government of India, and established in 1975 at New Delhi to standardizing postgraduate medical education and examination in India. The postgraduate degree awarded by the National Board of Examinations is called the Diplomate of National Board (DNB).
The list of recognised qualifications awarded by the Board in various specialties and super-specialties are approved by the Government of India and are included in the First Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The National Board of Examinations conducts the largest portfolio of examinations in the field of medicine in India and perhaps at a Global level. During 2014, the NBE conducted exams for a record 150,000 medical graduates and specialists.
NEET PG 2018 Notification
We provide you with all the information regarding NEET PG Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Management|
NEET PG2018 Important Dates
We provide you with NEET PG Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for NEET PG.
|Online registration begins||4th week of September 2017|
|Last date to register online||1st week of November 2017|
|Admit card available||At the time of Exam Scheduling|
|Exam date||1st week to 3rd week of December 2017|
NEET PG Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in online (computer based test) mode.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- The question paper will be in English language.
- The exam duration will be for 3-1/2 hours.
- The exam will be organized in two sessions i.e. noon (10:00 AM to 3:45 PM) and afternoon session (3:45 PM to 7:30 PM).
- No negative marking will be done in this examination.
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
NEET PG 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus will comprises of topics like
- Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Phamacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, ENT, SPM.
NEET PG 2018 Registration Eligibility
Every Candidate applying for NEET PG must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Candidate must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a recognized Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must complete one year of Internship before exam.
- Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
- CS/CA/ICWA candidates may also apply.
NEET PG 2018 FEE Structure
- Application fee can be done in Online mode only.
- Application fee for general categeory is Rs: 3750/-
- Application fee for reseved categeory is Rs: 2750/-
How to Apply for NEET PG 2018
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.
Search Jobs in Your State :