NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 NHM, Kannur Profile :
- 1.1.1 NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO
- 1.1 NHM, Kannur Profile :
Are you looking for government job notifications across India?? if yes, then you are at the right place, in this site we will provide you all the information about the recruitment process of all types Govt Jobs. NHM, Kannur is going to release a notification about NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO recruitment 2017,it is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in this year recruitment process. All the students and people who are searching for the NHM, Kannur jobs 2017 can check this page for more detailed information about new vacancies that are released by the NHM, Kannur for the year of 2017.Here you can get each and every notification about all types of Kerala Government jobs. Many jobs in both State and central govt organizations are available in different sectors. As expecting this year also there will be lakhs of vacancies in government sector, so most of the candidates can get jobs. So, don’t miss this opportunity keep visit our site for more and updates.For the convenience of the job aspirants we are also providing the official site and apply link of the organisation. Sarkarirecruitment will provide you all the details about the notification released posts like notification details , syllabus for examinations , admit card details , recruitment process, eligibility e.t.c..scroll down ad get the details about NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO Jobs in Kerala Recruitment. keep visit regularly for more updates.
NHM, Kannur Profile :
The National Health Mission (NHM) encompasses its two Sub-Missions, the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the newly launched National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening in rural and urban areas- Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisages achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.
Even though the state of Kerala has advanced as compared to the other states of India in terms of critical health indicators are concerned, the state is facing challenges that are unique and specific. The people are now facing the problem of high morbidity both from re-emergence of communicable diseases and the second generation problems like the ageing population and non communicable diseases. Moreover, there remains the challenge of sustaining the privileged health indicators. Further, improving the quality of health care where the health seeking behaviour is very high is of utmost importance. The resources of National Rural Health Mission came in an opportune time when the state was finding it difficult to find resources matching the demand.During the last three years the State has been able to initiate many programmes suiting to its specific requirements and considering its health issues that need immediate intervention. These initiatives correspond to the Key Performance areas outlined by NRHM like a) Institutional Strengthening b)Improving access to better health care and quality services and c) Accessibility of health care to the under privileged and marginalised.
NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||NHM, Kannur|
|Post Name(s)||Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- School Health Nurse : The candidates who have completed their ANM Course and have registered with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council are eligible for these posts.
- Lab Technician : The candidates should have possessed DMLT ( Kerala Government Certificate ) or B.Sc MLT from any recognized university and should have registered with the Kerala Para Medical Council.
- Medical Officer ( MO ) : The candidates should have completed their PG Diploma or PG Degree in Modern Science wit their respective specialty and have registered with TCMC.
- ASHA Co-Ordinator : The candidates should have completed their Masters Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Rural Development or MSW or MBA and basic computer knowledge in MS Office and Internet.
NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have
- School Health Nurse : Below 45 Years
- Lab Technician : Below 36 Years
- Medical Officer ( MO ) :Below 65 Years
- ASHA Co-Ordinator : Below 45 Years
How to apply for NHM, Kannur Nurse, ASHA Coordinator, Lab Technician, Specialist MO
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Eligible candidates may fill their bio data in prescribed format with relevant self attested documents and attend the walkin interview with all the necessary documents and details at the mentioned interview address in the official notification on the interview date.
- Address:The District Programme Manager,
National Health Mission,
Kannur – 670002,
Kerala ( Arogyakeralam ).
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.