NHM, Kannur Optometrist, Data Entry Operator Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 NHM, Kannur Optometrist, Data Entry Operator Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 NHM, Kannur Profile :
- 1.1.1 NHM, Kannur Optometrist, Data Entry Operator vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 NHM, Kannur Optometrist, Data Entry Operator recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 NHM, Kannur Optometrist, Data Entry Operator recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for NHM, Kannur Optometrist, Data Entry Operator
- 1.1.5 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 NHM, Kannur Profile :
Candidates who are willing to join in government field can check the vacancies here in this site.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in NHM, Kannur. A new advertisement has been released by it entitled as NHM, Kannur Recruitment to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates.It is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Optometrist, Data Entry Operator. Only eligible candidates having required qualification need to apply.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this posts all the details of the job notification , application procedure , last date for the application is mentioned.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.Check Kerala Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting for upcoming NHM, Kannur job notifications .For further details of the job vacancies check below. Sarkarirecruitment will provide you all the details about the notification released posts like notification details , syllabus for examinations , admit card details , recruitment process, eligibility e.t.c.Scroll down ad get the details about NHM, Kannur Optometrist, Data Entry Operator Recruitment in Kerala. keep visit regularly for more updates.
NHM, Kannur Profile :
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of under-served rural areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators. The Union Cabinet headed by Dr.Manmohan Singh vide its decision dated 1 May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
The Goal of the Mission is to improve the availability of and access to quality health care by people, especially for those residing in rural areas, the poor, women and children.
- Reduction in Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR)
- Universal access to public health services such as Women’s health, child health, water, sanitation & hygiene, immunization , and Nutrition.
- Prevention and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases, including locally endemic diseases
- Access to integrated comprehensive primary healthcare
- Population stabilization, gender and demographic balance
- Revitalize local health traditions and mainstream AYUSH
- Promotion of healthy life styles.
NHM, Kannur Optometrist, Data Entry Operator vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||NHM, Kannur|
|Post Name(s)||Optometrist, Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
NHM, Kannur Optometrist, Data Entry Operator recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should have Bachelors Degree in Clinical Optometrist or Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant Certificate Course for Optometrist & Degree and PGDCA with Malayalam typing knowledge compulsory for Optometrist, Data Entry Operator.
NHM, Kannur Optometrist, Data Entry Operator recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 36 years .Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for NHM, Kannur Optometrist, Data Entry Operator
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Interested and Eligible candidates may submit their application from along with all required certificates send to the mentioned venue address on or before the last date.
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.