NHSRC State Facilitator (Nagaland) Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 NHSRC State Facilitator (Nagaland) Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 NHSRC Profile :
- 1.1.1 NHSRC State Facilitator (Nagaland) vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 NHSRC State Facilitator (Nagaland) recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 NHSRC State Facilitator (Nagaland) recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for NHSRC State Facilitator (Nagaland)
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.nhsrcindia.org
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 NHSRC Profile :
Are you interested in government sector job.Want to get placed in government job.So to help you in getting a good job in government sector our site is here.This article gives clear description about the government exams pattern, notification,vacancies etc.Candidates willing to apply for these exams must have a minimum qualification like 8th , 10th , Inter , Degree ,B.E/B.Tech , MBA which depends on the designation of posts. NHSRC released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of State Facilitator (Nagaland) vacancies.It is a good chance to get job with Government of Nagaland and secure your future.See the eligibility criteria and apply for these latest jobs on or before the last date. Here you can search for latest NHSRC recruitment, NHSRC State Facilitator (Nagaland) jobs 2017 in India, online application, employment jobs alert, recruitment openings across India, exam result, vacancies 2017.So for regular updates of Nagaland Jobs visit our site regularly.By using the official link provided below ,the aspirants can go through the official notification to clear their doubts.
NHSRC Profile :
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) of Government of India to serve as an apex body for technical assistance.
Established in 2007, the National Health Systems Resource Centre’s mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilisation of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the centre and in the states.The goal of this institution is to improve health outcomes by facilitating governance reform, health systems innovations and improved information sharing among all stake holders at the national, state, district and sub-district levels through specific capacity development and convergence models.
The NHSRC has a regional office in the north-east region of India. The North East Regional Resource Centre (NE RRC) has functional autonomy and implements a similar range of activities.
NHSRC State Facilitator (Nagaland) vacancy Details :
|Post Name(s)||State Facilitator (Nagaland)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
NHSRC State Facilitator (Nagaland) recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have Post Graduation Degree/Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
NHSRC State Facilitator (Nagaland) recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 35 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for NHSRC State Facilitator (Nagaland)
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Official Link : www.nhsrcindia.org
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.