NIT Nagaland Technical Assistant Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 NIT Nagaland Technical Assistant Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 NIT Nagaland Profile :
- 1.1.1 NIT Nagaland Technical Assistant) vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 NIT Nagaland Technical Assistant recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 NIT Nagaland Technical Assistant recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for NIT Nagaland Technical Assistant
- 1.1.5 Official Link : nitnagaland.ac.in/homenew
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 NIT Nagaland Profile :
Are you interested in government sector job.Want to get placed in government job.So to help you in getting a good job in government sector our site is here.This article gives clear description about the government exams pattern, notification,vacancies etc.Candidates willing to apply for these exams must have a minimum qualification like 8th , 10th , Inter , Degree ,B.E/B.Tech , MBA which depends on the designation of posts. NIT Nagaland released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of Technical Assistant vacancies.It is a good chance to get job with Government of Nagaland and secure your future.See the eligibility criteria and apply for these latest jobs on or before the last date. Here you can search for latest NIT recruitment, NIT Nagaland Technical Assistant jobs 2017 in India, online application, employment jobs alert, recruitment openings across India, exam result, vacancies 2017.So for regular updates of Nagaland Jobs visit our site regularly.By using the official link provided below ,the aspirants can go through the official notification to clear their doubts.
NIT Nagaland Profile :
National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT Nagaland) is a higher education technology institute located at Dimapur in Nagaland, India. It is one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology in India. NIT Nagaland was set up by the Government of India in 2009, as part of the Eleventh Five-Year Plan (2007–2012) for imparting technical education in the state of Nagaland. NIT Silchar has provided initial mentorship to NIT Nagaland for the initial two years of its establishment.
The first batch of NIT Nagaland (2010-2014) studied at NIT Silchar for two years and then the NIT Nagaland has shifted to its home state, Nagaland in September 2012. NIT Nagaland is a federally funded technical university established by an Act of the Indian Parliament.
NIT Nagaland Technical Assistant) vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||NIT Nagaland|
|Post Name(s)||Technical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
NIT Nagaland Technical Assistant recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have first class BE/ B.Tech in ECE/ EEE/ CSE or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
NIT Nagaland Technical Assistant recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 35 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for NIT Nagaland Technical Assistant
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Official Link : nitnagaland.ac.in/homenew
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.