Odisha OPTCL Recruitment 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Odisha OPTCL Recruitment 2017: OPTCL stands for Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited. This is the one of the largest Transmission in the country and it was incorporated in 2004. Every year the organisation release the notification for recruiting employment. In the same way, the OPTCL release the notification for Odisha OPTCL Recruitment 2017. The notification of OPTCL released through the official website www.optcl.co.in. The applications of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee was started from 25 March 2017 to 24 April. So, guys who are eligible for this position go through the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited official website www.optcl.co.in. For more details keep in touch with us at Sarkari Recruitment.
Odisha OPTCL Recruitment
The Candidates who are in search of this job can check all the eligibility so that they can apply for the job. In this site, you can get a clear picture about the required eligibility and the steps to be followed in the process of applying for this job. The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited release the Odisha OPTCL Recruitment 2017 for 150 Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee(JMOT) job openings through the official site. So, each and every applicant get alerted about Odisha OPTCL Recruitment 2017. And More details about Odisha OPTCL Recruitment like notification, Eligibility, Qualification and some other details are given below and follow updates from our website Sarkari Recruitment.
Odisha OPTCL Notification 2017
The latest and the updated information was provided on our website. Here we provide you with the detailed information about the OPTCL Recruitment 2017 in Notification Formate. In the below given notification table had details about Organisation, Type of job, number of openings, important dates and organisation website details are provided by the Sarkari Recruitment.
|Board Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee(JMOT) jobs|
|Number of Openings||150 Jobs|
|Starting Date||25 March 2017|
|Ending Date||24 April 2017|
Qualification And Eligibility Criteria
Each and every candidate must have followed the below-given qualification and eligibility criteria for the Odisha OPTCL Recruitment 2017.
- The applicants, who are applying for these positions should qualify the Higher Secondary Certificate or Equivalent national trade certificate in Electrical Trade from recognised University.
- Minimum qualification in the test CBT, the general candidates must have 50% marks and SC/ST/PWD candidates with 40%
- In Career Marketing for ITI qualification with 60% and HSC with 40%.
The candidates, who want to apply for this positions should have lower age between 20 years and upper age 32 years.
- For General Category candidates need to pay: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved category candidates need to pay: 250/-
UR and SEBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only and Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Odisha only, PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only. OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
- Candidates shall be required to make the payment of fee while filling up online application either in on-line mode or in off-line mode i.e. through ICICI Bank Challan.
- For On-line payment mode (Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking): In the case of On-line payment mode, an applicant will be redirected to payment gateway page under Tech Process.
- After completing the On-line payment, she/he shall take the hard copy of the application form along with Fee Receipt. She/ He will retain the hard copy and proof of payment for future reference/record which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates/testimonials as and when necessary. The candidate shall bear the online transaction charges extra as applicable.
Steps To Apply For Odisha OPTCL
- Go to the Official website of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
- And search for the job Notification.
- Click and open the Application Form.
- Fill Applicationatin with required details.
- Take a hard copy of the application and it safe.
Our site provides you with all the information regarding all the jobs Notifications and Timely updates. we try our best to help you with easy reference hope the information provided by us is useful and comment for further suggestions. we also provide you with all the necessary stuff regarding all Exams. So it’s better to keep in touch with our website sarkarirecruitment.com regarding any information about results. Thank you.