OPSC Jobs 2017 – OPSC Openings:
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
In this page, we update information about the OPSC jobs 2017. So, Candidates who are interested in doing OPSC jobs of Orrisa are suggested to check this page because here we update all information about latest govt vacancies in the different departments dealing with Orissa state. Before applying we request candidates to download official advertisement from the link of details to get further information about OPSC jobs 2017. Apart from all these, there are also many sectors that are directly under the control of the central government. Orissa State is providing many opportunities for the candidates who are preparing for the OPSC jobs 2017. So, candidates who are eagerly waiting for the state government jobs in Orissa can check our site for more information as sarkarirecruitment update notifications about Government jobs very often. Orrisa State is the 9th largest state in India. Orrisa is full of beautiful Temples, Carvings, Sculptures, and arts. Orrisa has large opportunities for OPSC jobs. Apart from state government jobs, there are also many central govt jobs. The main jobs offered by the government are Navy, Air force, and army. Many young people are interested in these three areas. Whether it’s an urban or rural area in the state of Orrisa, these defense forces offer rewarding jobs. But it’s not easy to get the job in these sectors. It’s important for a candidate to prepare thoroughly for the entrance exams, interviews as well as physical examination.
About OPSC Board:
Recommendations of the Royal Commission on superior services in India, 1924, referred to in short, as the Lee Commission, and now they find a place in the Constitution of India in Articles 315 to 323. The Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1st April 1949 after it’s bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public Service Commission, the strength of the Commission was three including Chairman. The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996. The Commission has acquired varied experiences and expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades. It has also gone a long way in achieving the purpose of drawing the best personnel for the public services of Odisha.
The functions of the Commission are broadly divided into the following four categories:
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and its amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group ‘B’ posts/services carrying scale of pay of Rs. 6500-200-10,500/- and above and Group ‘A’ posts/services.
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalization of departmental proceedings under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules, 1962 read with Rule 7 of the Odisha Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1992.
- Advice on matters relating to the promotion of officers and fixation of inter seniority etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’ carrying pay scale of Rs. 6500-200-10,500/- and above and all Group ‘An’ officers.
- Recruitment of candidates to different posts/services belonging to Group ‘B’ and above under the State Government.
- Through competitive examination and viva voce test as prescribed in the concerned recruitment rules; and
- Through viva voce test only.
Odisha PSC Notification – OPSC Jobs – OPSC Groups 2017:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies||Last Date To Apply|
|1||Ayurvedic Medical Officer||179||upcoming in 2017|
|2||OFS-A (JB)||14||upcoming in 2017|
|3||Civil Services||–||upcoming in 2017|
|4||Asst Fishers||53||upcoming in 2017|
|5||Public Prosecutor||12||upcoming in 2017|
|6||Asst Director||12||upcoming in 2017|
|7||Psychiatric Social Worker||2||upcoming in 2017|
|8||Medical Officer (Asst surgeon)||808||upcoming in 2017|
|9||Public Prosecutor Posts||12||upcoming in 2017|
|10||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||143||upcoming in 2017|
|11||Psychiatric Social Worker & Clinical Psychologist||4||upcoming in 2017|
|12||OPS-A (JB)||14||upcoming in 2017|
|13||Non-teacher||1100||upcoming in 2017|
|14||Psychiatric Social Worker||2||upcoming in 2017|
|15||Assistant Director||12||upcoming in 2017|
|16||Clinical Psychologist||2||upcoming in 2017|
|17||Assistant Director (Group- B)||12||upcoming in 2017|
|18||OFS-A (JB)||17||upcoming in 2017|
|19||OAS-A (JB):||100||upcoming in 2017|
|20||Forest Range Officer||77||upcoming in 2017|
|21||Teacher||400||upcoming in 2017|
|22||POWERGRID||various||upcoming in 2017|
|23||Psychiatric Social Worker and Clinical Psychologist||4||upcoming in 2017|
Individuals who wish to apply for the Odisha PSC Groups posts must have the following requirements.
OPSC 2017 Vacancies Age Limit:
Candidates who want to apply for OPSC jobs their Age must be Minimum 18years and Maximum Age will be According to the Norms of the Government of Odisha State. Age Relaxation will be According to the Norms of the State Government.
OPSC 2017 Jobs Application Fee:
Contenders who are willing to Apply OPSC Jobs 2017 the Application fee may vary from Recruitment to Recruitment, and for Backward Classes there will be Fee waiver.
OPSC 2017 Posts Selection Process:
The selection process of OdishaPublic Service Commission starts as soon as the Commission issues advertisements as per requisition received from the concerned appointing authorities of the State Government. The selection process varies from service to service as per provision of concerned Service Rules. There are two types of selection procedures, namely:
- Written examination followed by the via-voce test based on syllabus recorded in the Service Rules concerned.
- Through vice-voce test only. (if the number of candidates is very high in comparison to the number of posts, a scrutiny test is conducted to minimize the number of candidates proportionately, which, of course, depends on the discretion of the Commission).
After completion of the Above two selection procedures, the performances of the candidates are evaluated and recommendation list is prepared on the basis of merit and reservation rules in force and is sent to the appointing authority.
How To Apply For OPSC 2017:
- Interested applicants who want to apply for OPSC Jobs 2017 need to apply online through its official website HERE.
- Candidates are required to fill the application carefully in a prescribed manner and submit it as on before the last date.
- For further references, job searchers may also take the print out of filled application Form.
Latest OPSC Recruitment 2017:
Every Year Government of Odisha State Releases new Notification to Recruit Candidates throughout the State. This whole Process of Recruitment will be Conducted by a Government Body called OPSC ie., Odisha State Public Service Commission by releasing Groups notifications.
Search Jobs in Your State :