OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Admit Card 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Hall Ticket
- 1.2 OSSC Admit Card 2017 Details
- 1.3 Important Dates For OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Exam
- 1.4 OSSC Selection Process
- 1.5 Information On OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Admit Card
- 1.6 Essential Documents For OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker
- 1.7 Steps To Download OSSC Admit Card 2017
OSSC Admit Card 2017: Dear Applicants Orissa Satff Selection Commission (OSSC) will release the OSSC Admit Card or Hall Ticket for Soil Conservation Extension Worker position. The OSSC organization has released the examination date i.e., 22nd October 2017. The applicants who have successfully completed application process and waiting for the admit card need to wait for few for the notification of admit card release date from the organization. The admit card or hall ticket will be available before 10 or 15 days to the examination date. We will update the official date when the OSSC organization declared the date through this page. We have provided more information about the OSSC Admit Card 2017.
Download OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Hall Ticket
Candidates who had completed the application process and search for admit card or hall ticket must download from official website of OSSC. The organization will officially upload the OSSC Admit Card or call letter in organization website for eligible candidates to appear in this recruitment process. Almost all the Govt Organisations will release the admit card 10 days before the examination. After Completing the examination process the result date will update soon through our website Sarkari Recruitment. For every candidate, we advise to download the admit card or hall ticket before a week to the exam when it is published. We have also provided the All India Exams Admit Cards in our website for interested candidates.
The admit card or hall ticket plays the main role in competitive examinations. So candidates who are participating for those exams must carry the admit card for the examination without fail otherwise organization will not allow to the examination hall. Because the admit card or hall ticket had information about applicant and exam. Applicants must carry any identity issued by a state or central govt like Voter id, Pan card etc. Candidates will need the Username or application id and date of birth to download the admit card. More information about OSSC Hall Ticket like notifications, important dates, steps to download the hall ticket, important documents need to carry for exam etc has given below.
OSSC Admit Card 2017 Details
We have provided OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Admit card notifications like Name of the organization, name of the examination, name of the position, status of admit card, category, exam date, and organization website in below table.
|Name of the Organization||Orissa Satff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Written Exam|
|Name of the Position||Soil Conservation Extension Worker|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||22nd October 2017|
Important Dates For OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Exam
The below table has the important dates for the OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker exam like Application process dates, release date of admit card, exam date and result date.
|OSSC Events||OSSC Dates|
|Application Process Starts||25th April 2017|
|Application Process Ends on||24th May 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Before 10 days to the Exam|
|Exam Date||22nd October 2017|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
|Odisha PSC Jobs 2017|
|Government Jobs in Odisha|
OSSC Selection Process
Orissa Satff Selection Commission will recruit the candidates through written exam and viva voice. Firstly, the organization will conduct the written test followed by viva voice. Check the official notification for more selection process.
- Written Exam
- Viva Voice
Information On OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Admit Card
In every examination process, the admit card or hall ticket has a below information about exam and candidate.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Category
- Date of Birth
- Gender of candidate
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Exam Center Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
Essential Documents For OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker
The below specified are identities issued by Government candidates must carry any identity to the examination center for security reasons.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
Steps To Download OSSC Admit Card 2017
Applicants have to follow the below steps for download the admit card or hall ticket for the OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Main examination from the website without any mistakes.
- Aspirants have to visit the Orissa Staff Selection Commission official website i.e., www.ossc.gov.in.
- Search for the OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Admit Card download link.
- Click on the link and fill the given details like application no and date of birth.
- Submit the entered information.
- Download OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Admit Card.
- Take a print out of OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Admit Card.
- Submit OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Admit Card at the examination hall with any Identity.
We have provided the details about OSSC Soil Conservative Extension Worker Admit Card and exam hope it will useful for all applied candidates. Leave a comment in below comment box if there are any questions. For more updates like Recruitment, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Answer Keys and others just click on Sarkarirecruitment.com. Thank you.