OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2018
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Download OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2018
- 1.2 OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card Notification Details 2018
- 1.3 Important Dates For OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam
- 1.4 OSSSC Junior Clerk Selection Process
- 1.5 Important Information In Admit Card
- 1.6 Important Documents To Carry For OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam
- 1.7 Steps To Download The OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2018
OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2018: Dear applicants this is the notification from OSSSC, Bhubaneswar. The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has declared the issue on OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card on 12th January 2018 belongs to Junior Clerk positions examination through the website. Actually, the OSSSC management has released the details about admit card. So the candidates who had successfully completed the application process for the Junior Clerk position and search for admit card it is the great news from the organization. As per the information, the organization will conduct the Junior Clerk position examination process on 28th January 2018 and admit card also will be available 10 days before the exam. We will update the admit card release date very soon when organization published. Everyone will have to visit the organization website to know more information. And more information about the OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2018 has provided below.
Download OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2018
The OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card is available now to download. The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission(OSSSC) will officially upload OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card or hall ticket through the official website for eligible candidates. Every year the government of Odisha has to recruit huge count of candidates for filling the various positions in various departments in OSSSC and this year also it has released notification in August 2017. For this, the online application process has started from 1st August 2017 and it will be closed on 8th September 2017. Finally, this will be a time to get the OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card to participate in the recruitment process. After the examination process, the answer key and result details will update soon on our website Sarkari Recruitment. For more details about Junior Clerk examination, bookmark this page.
The OSSSC management will not allow the candidates to participate in the Junior Clerk recruitment process without hall ticket because it had important details about participant and exam. Applicants will need to use the application no, date of birth etc to download the admit card. When candidates will download the admit card, check the information because there will be small mistakes. If will find any corrections then immediately inform management. Interested candidates will also check All India Exams Admit Cards in one page through this article. And more details like notification, important dates, steps to download the hall ticket, important documents need to carry for exam etc has given below.
Check Latest Central Govt Jobs
OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card Notification Details 2018
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission(OSSSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Written Test|
|Name of the Position||Junior Clerk|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|Exam Date||28th January 2018|
Important Dates For OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam
|OSSSC Junior Clerk Events||OSSSC Junior Clerk Dates|
|Admit Card Release Date||12th January 2018|
|Exam Date||28th January 2018|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
OSSSC Junior Clerk Selection Process
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission will follow the written test and interview process to recruit the candidates for Junior Clerk position. In this process initially, the organization will conduct the written exam to screening the candidates. The qualified candidates for this test will have to participate in the interview process. Finally selected candidates will have to go through certificate verification. For more selections process details check the official notification.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Important Information In Admit Card
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Candidate Category
- Gender of candidate
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
Check Latest Odisha Govt Jobs
Important Documents To Carry For OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam
- Driving license
- College ID
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a gazetted officer
Steps To Download The OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Initially, applicants will have to visit the OSSSC official website, www.osssc.gov.in.
- Search for the OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card download link.
- Click on the link and enter the required details like application no, date of birth and others.
- Submit the required details and it displayed on the screen.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card.
- Check the information when it’s downloaded and take a hard copy.
- Finally, submit the OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card including identity card at the exam center.
Download OSSSC Clerk Admit Card 2018: Click Here
Through above article, we have provided clear information about OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card and exam of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission, Bhubaneswar position and hope it will more helpful to who has applied for this position. Leave a comment on below comment box for further clarifications. The applicants can search the examination result in Sarkari Result. For more updates just click on Sarkarirecruitment.com. Thank you.