Pune University Research Associate Recruitment notification 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Pune University Research Associate Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 Pune University Profile :
- 1.1.1 Pune University Research Associate vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Pune University Research Associate recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Pune University Research Associate age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Pune University Research Associate
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.unipune.ac.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 Pune University Profile :
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of Pune University. Pune University announced latest Recruitment Notifications. Pune University is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Research Associate during the year 2017. Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for Pune University Research Associate Jobs Recruitment.Candidate visit this page fro more updates of all Maharashtra Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting this site for upcoming Pune University Jobs notifications . For further details of the job vacancies check below.Visit the official page for the application form using the official link given below.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
Pune University Profile :
Savitribai Phule Pune University, formerly the University of Pune, is a university in Pune in western India, founded in 1948.Spread over a 411 acres (1.66 km2) campus, the university is home to 46 academic departments. It has been given the highest “A” rating by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for its overall performance. The university is named after Savitribai Phule, an Indian social reformer who is known for her contribution towards empowerment and emancipation of women through education.The university has been ranked 3rd in India by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.The university has affiliated colleges, departments, and research institutes, which are primarily in Pune.
Pune University Research Associate vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Pune University|
|Post Name(s)||Research Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Pune University Research Associate recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should complete Ph. D. or equivalent degree in Biotechnology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biological Sciences.Desirable Qualification: Teaching and or research experience in Plant Biotechnology /Nucleic Acids Biochemistry / Biochemistry / Immunology / Virology / Biophysics with published papers will be preferred.
Pune University Research Associate age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Pune University Research Associate
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form correctly.
- Attend the interview with the filled application form and necessary documents at the given venue address on the interview date.
Official Link : www.unipune.ac.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.