Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Rajiv Gandhi University Profile :
- 1.2 Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship vacancy Details :
- 1.2.1 Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.2.2 Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship age Limit :
- 1.2.3 How to apply for Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship Jobs
- 1.2.4 Official Link : www.rgu.ac.in/job/JobList
- 1.2.5 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for the government sector job notification . Rajiv Gandhi University is going to release a career notification to fill up the positions of Studentship, Traineeship during the year 2017.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship Jobs.Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies.Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship Jobs Recruitment.Check Arunachal Pradesh Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting this site for upcoming Rajiv Gandhi University Jobs notifications . For further details of the job vacancies check below.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly. For more details refer go through below article regarding Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship Jobs Recruitment 2017 visit official page.
Rajiv Gandhi University Profile :
Rajiv Gandhi University (formerly Arunachal University) is the premier institution for higher education in the state of Arunachal Pradesh and has completed twenty five years of its existence. Late Smt. Indira Gandhi, the then Prime Minister of India, laid the foundation stone of the university on 4th February 1984 at Rono Hills, where the present campus is located.
In spite of infrastructural constraints, the University has been maintaining its academic excellence. The University has strictly adhered to the academic calendar, conducted the examinations and declared the results in time. The students from the University have found placements not only in State and Central Government Services, but also in various institutions, industries and organizations.
Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Post Name(s)||Studentship, Traineeship|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship required Education Qualifications Details:
Student pursuing Master Degree in Life Science related subjects/MCA ,M.Tech in computer science.Candidates having experience in bioinformatics tools and database shall be given preference.
Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship Jobs
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Now candidates need to click on Advertisement of Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship Jobs 2017 posts link
- Click the link to “Recruitment for Rajiv Gandhi University Studentship, Traineeship Jobs.”
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with CV and necessary documents to the given mail id on or before the last date.
Official Link : www.rgu.ac.in/job/JobList
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.