Ravenshaw University Project Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Ravenshaw University Project Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Ravenshaw University Profile :
- 1.1.1 Ravenshaw University Project Fellow vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Ravenshaw University Project Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Ravenshaw University Project Fellow recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Ravenshaw University Project Fellow
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Ravenshaw University Profile :
Are you looking for government job notifications across India?? if yes, then you are at the right place, in this site we will provide you all the information about the recruitment process of all types Govt Jobs. Ravenshaw University is going to release a notification about Ravenshaw University Project Fellow recruitment 2017,it is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in this year recruitment process. All the students and people who are searching for the Ravenshaw University jobs 2017 can check this page for more detailed information about new vacancies that are released by the Ravenshaw University for the year of 2017.Here you can get each and every notification about all types of Orissa Government jobs. Many jobs in both State and central govt organizations are available in different sectors. As expecting this year also there will be lakhs of vacancies in government sector. most of the candidates can get jobs. so, don’t miss this opportunity keep visit our site for more and updates.For the convenience of the job aspirants we are also providing the official site and apply link of the organisation.
Ravenshaw University Profile :
Ravenshaw University is a co-educational state university situated in Cuttack, Odisha on the eastern coast of India. Founded as Ravenshaw College in 1868, the institution became a university in 2006. The university has nine schools, thirty three academic departments and a student enrolment of nearly 8,000. It is one of the oldest educational institutes in the country and its history is synonymous with the history of modern Odisha.
Ravenshaw University Project Fellow vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Ravenshaw University|
|Post Name(s)||Project Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Ravenshaw University Project Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Essential: Candidates with second class Post Graduate Degree in any branch of Life Sciences from recognised University with minimum 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) or M.Phil in Life Sciences or any related subject are eligible to apply.
- Desirable: Applicants with experience in Neurobiology Laboratory techniques.
Ravenshaw University Project Fellow recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 40 years .Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for Ravenshaw University Project Fellow
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Eligible candidates may fill their bio data in prescribed format with relevant self attested documents and attend the walk in interview with all the necessary details and documents at the mentioned venue address in the official notification on the interview date.
Official Link : www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.