Rural Development Department Assistant Project Director Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Rural Development Department Assistant Project Director Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Rural Development Department Profile :
- 1.1.1 Rural Development Department Assistant Project Director vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Rural Development Department Assistant Project Director recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Rural Development Department Assistant Project Director recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Rural Development Department Assistant Project Director
- 1.1.5 Official Link : rural.tripura.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Rural Development Department Profile :
Government jobs provides a chance to change your dreams and passion into reality.If you are interested in working government sector and to be a part in nation’s development through your work , government job is the best choice.Government sector provides huge number of vacancies in various departments.Similarly this year also number of vacancies are available in state and central government sector. These vacancies are expecting to be present in different departments like Banking, Railways, Insurance, Civil Services, Medical, Media and many more.So to get daily updates of all these jobs follow our site SarkariRecruitment.com . You can also see state wise government jobs like Tripura Government jobs . Educational qualifications for these jobs vary from Intermediate to Post Graduate. Rural Development Department is going to release a notification to recruit new and eligible candidates for various vacancies. Rural Development Department has invited applications for the recruitment of the posts of Assistant Project Director . We provide all the necessary details for the recruitment of Rural Development Department Assistant Project Director Jobs in Tripura like last date, Qualifications, apply link, Post name, Number of posts etc. candidates are requested to apply only if they are eligible for that post before the last date to avoid server problem.
Rural Development Department Profile :
Rural development implies both the economic betterment of people as well as greater social transformation. Increased participation of people in the rural development programmes, decentralization of planning, better enforcement of land reforms and greater access to credit are envisaged for providing the rural people with better prospects.
Being the nodal Department for most of the development and welfare activities in the rural areas, the Department of Rural Development plays a vital role in the overall development strategy of the State. The vision and mission of the Department is sustainable and inclusive growth of rural Tripura through a multipronged strategy for eradication of poverty by increasing livelihoods opportunities, providing social safety net and developing infrastructure for growth.
Rural Development Department Assistant Project Director vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Rural Development Department|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Project Director|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Rural Development Department Assistant Project Director recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have Passed Graduate in any discipline from recognized university/ institution. Preference will be given to degree holder in agriculture / horticulture / animal husbandry / commerce / or any other professional course.
Rural Development Department Assistant Project Director recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 40 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and government servants is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for Rural Development Department Assistant Project Director
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Official Link : rural.tripura.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.