SBI PO Prelims Results 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
SBI PO Prelims Results 2017: Dear candidates we are here to announce the notification from State Bank of India. Recently the SBI release the SBI PO Prelims Results for the year of 2017. The candidates who had successfully completed their Probationary Officer examination and waiting for the results, this is the good news for everyone. So we advise every candidate can check their results from the official website of State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in, and also check from this article. The Human Resource management of SBI conducted this examination for the position of Probationary Officer on 29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May 2017. Every it recruits the huge count of candidates. In the Prelims examination, the qualified candidates have a Mains examination in the month of June. If you have any doubts on this article just visit the career page of the SBI Bank. The more details belong to SBI PO Prelims Results 2017 provided below.
SBI PO Prelims Results
The SBI PO Prelims Results out now to check. The State Bank of India release the Probationary Officer job preliminary examination results through the official website. Through this results, the candidates must check they’re cut off marks because without minimum cut off marks the candidates will not qualified for Mains Exam. After that, the Mains exam will be conducted on the 4th June 2017 for the qualified candidates in prelims. For this test the Admit card will be released on 22nd May 2017 and also the SBI declared the result date on 19th June 2017. So we advise every qualified candidate in Prelims starts preparation for the main results. As the same like Results article we will update the latest notification belongs to mains exam Admit card or Hall ticket and other details soon through our official website. For more updates daily visit the Sarkari Recruitment web portal.
SBI PO Cut Off Marks 2017
Generally, the cut off marks depend the number candidate had participated in the State Bank of India Preliminary test. We provide below category wise and subject wise cut off marks. So each and every candidate observe carefully and find your final cut off marks.
Category Wise Cut Off marks
- The General candidates need to get the 51.50 for qualify.
- The ST candidates need to get the 31.25 for qualify.
- The SC candidates need to get the 43.25 for qualify.
- The OBC candidates need to get the 48.25 for qualify.
- The OH candidates need to get the 38.75 for qualify.
- The VI candidates need to get the 42.50 for qualify.
- The HI candidates need to get the 18.50 for qualify.
Subject Wise Cut Off Marks
- In Quantitative Aptitude, the General candidates need to get 8.75 out of 35 Marks and for others(OBC/SC/ST/VH/OH/HI) 7.00.
- In Reasoning Ability, the unreserved candidates need 10.25 marks out of 35 and 4 marks for other.
- In the English Language, the general candidates get 6.50 out of 30 for qualify and 5.75 for other.
The more about mains exam qualified marks and other details will update soon in this article.
SBI PO Prelims Results Notification
Though the below table we can provide the SBI PO Prelims Results details. The table has an organization name, Name of the exam, Name of Post and, Exam date, result status and official website of the organization.
|Board Name||State Bank of India(SBI)|
|Exam Name||SBI PO Prelims Exam|
|Exam Date||April 29th, 30th and May 6th, 7th, 2017|
|Result Status||Available Now|
Important Dates For SBI PO Exam
- SBI Prelims examination date: 29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May 2017.
- SBI PO prelims cut off release date: 16th May 2017.
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date: 4th June 2017.
- SBI PO Mains cut off date: 19th June 2017.
- Group Excercise & Interview: 10th July 2017.
- SBI PO Final Cut off: 5th August 2017.
Steps to Check SBI PO Prelims Results
Each and every candidate can check the below steps for chek the results. Because some aspirants don’t know the process of check the results, we can provide the easy method for that. So every candidate must follow the below steps.
- Intially open the official web portal www.sbi.co.in.
- Search the SBI PO Prelims Result link.
- Click on the link and enter the required details.
- Then click on the submit button and it displays the results on screen.
- And save or download the results and check the qualified marks.
Through this article, we can provide the more details about SBI PO Prelims Results, and we hope it will help to every candidate to check their results. If you have any doubts on this article just leave a comment through below comment box. For more updates keep visiting our website Sarkari Recruitment. Thank you.