Tata Memorial Hospital Non-medical posts Recruitment notification 2017 :
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Tata Memorial Hospital Non-medical posts Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Tata Memorial Hospital Profile :
- 1.1.1 Tata Memorial Hospital Non-medical posts vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Tata Memorial Hospital Non-medical posts recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Tata Memorial Hospital Non-medical posts recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Tata Memorial Hospital Non-medical posts
- 1.1.5 Official Link : tmc.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Tata Memorial Hospital Profile :
Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2017 career notification here. Tata Memorial Hospital regularly conducts various examinations to recruit talented candidates for several departments. Present there is a heavy competition for employment in government sector. Most of the candidates are interested in government sector because of its benefits. So to get success in getting a job in government sector it is very important to know the complete details regarding the exam like notification, syllabus, exam structure etc. Knowing the complete details he/she can plan the preparation method accordingly. Here in this post we provide all information useful for the candidates to prepare themselves for the recruitment exam. Tata Memorial Hospital invites applications for recruitment of Non-medical posts. Interested candidates clearly see the details and apply before the last date .Candidates who are looking for New vacancies & Upcoming Notifications in Tata Memorial Hospital can follow this page regularly.You can also check all departments Maharashtra government jobs in this site. We will update all the details once the notification is released.To clear your doubts the candidates can also check the official notification through the official link provided below.
Tata Memorial Hospital Profile :
The Tata Memorial Hospital is situated in Parel, Mumbai in India. It is a specialist cancer treatment and research centre, closely associated with the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). One of the fields of specialization of this hospital is in the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (A.L.L). The hospital claims to treat and cure 99% of the A.L.L patients. This hospital is also one of the few in India to have a P.E.T. scanner. The Director of this hospital is Dr. Rajendra A Badwe, who took over from for director Dr. K.A. Dinshaw.
The Tata Memorial Centre is the national comprehensive cancer centre for the prevention, treatment, education and research in Cancer and is recognized as one of the leading cancer centres in this part of the world. This achievement has been possible due to the far-sighted and total support of the Department of Atomic Energy, under Dr. Homi N Sethna responsible for managing this Institution since 1962. The Tata Memorial Hospital was initially commissioned by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust on 28 February 1941 as a center with enduring value and a mission for concern for the Indian people.
Tata Memorial Hospital Non-medical posts vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Hospital|
|Post Name(s)||Non-medical posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Tata Memorial Hospital Non-medical posts recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
It will update once the notification is released.
Tata Memorial Hospital Non-medical posts recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Tata Memorial Hospital Non-medical posts
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the online application form correctly,upload photo and sign,make payment
- Submit the form.
- Take a print out for further use.
Official Link : tmc.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.