UAPMT 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
UAPMT 2018: Application form will be initiated in the month of January 2018. Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test (UAPMT) is a entrance test exam which is organized by Uttarakhand Ayurved University. UAPMT entrance exam will be organized to offer admission into undergraduate degree courses in BAMS, BHMS and BUMS. Candidate who are seeking for adimission into various Ayurvedic institutions of the State. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for UAPMT 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of UAPMT. we also provide you with the UAPMT Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your UAPMT Examination.
About Uttarakhand Ayurved University:
Uttarakhand Ayurved University was established by the Government of Uttarakhand vide Uttarakhand Ayurved University Act, 2009 for the purpose of ensuring, effective and systematic instructions, teaching, training, research and development in ayurved. After the creation of Uttarakhand State from Uttar Pradesh various efforts have been made by state government to bring socio-economic change in this backward state with difficult geographical conditions. Despite its economic backwardness state is enriched with its vivid flora and fauna and is well-known specifically for vast potential of high altitude medicinal plants and herbs.
The economic and scientific usage of such diversified resources may be a primary source of overall economic viability and sustainable growth culminating into radical economic growth of local people. With this view, state government has already taken various steps in this direction and the establishment of first Ayurved University in the state may be certainly seen as a giant step in internationally acclaimed field of ayurved.
UAPMT 2018 Notification:
We provide you with all the information regarding UAPMT Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
|Organization||Uttarakhand Ayurved University|
|Name of Exam||UAPMT|
UAPMT 2018 Important Dates:
We provide you with UAPMT Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for UAPMT.
|Application form availability at post office/starting of selling application form||2nd week of January 2018|
|Closing date of Application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form at university||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of May 2018|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement date||Last week of May 2018|
UAPMT 2018 Registration Eligibility:
Every Candidate applying for UAPMT must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
- The Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Candidate must have qualification of 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- The minimum marks in the qualifying exam must be above 50%.
- The qualified exam should contains subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Candidates appearing for final exam may also applly.
- The candidates must complete age of 17 years at the time of admission.
UAPMT 2018 FEE Structure:
- Application fee can be paid through through Demand Draft drawn in favor of UAU, Dehradun.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 3500 /- for un-reserved candidates.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 2500 /- for reserved candidates.
How to Apply for UAPMT:
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.