UBI Credit Officer Admit Card 2017
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 UBI Credit Officer Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download UBI Credit Officer Hall Ticket
- 1.2 UBI Credit Officer Admit Card 2017 Details
- 1.3 Important Dates For UBI Credit Officer Exam
- 1.4 Union Bank of India Selection Process
- 1.5 Information On UBI Credit Officer Admit Card
- 1.6 Required Documents For UBI Credit Officer Exam
- 1.7 Steps To Download UBI Credit Officer Admit Card 2017
UBI Credit Officer Admit Card: The Union Bank of India (UBI) has declared the issue on UBI Credit Officer Admit Card on 14th November 2017 belongs to Credit Officer position examination through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in. The organization of Union Bank of India has released announce details about the admit card release date and examination dates officially. So the candidates who will successfully complete the application process for the Credit Officer position and be searching for admit card will have to wait for few days to get notification from the organization. The admit card will available 10 or 15 days before the exam. We will update the official dates when the management of UBI declared the dates through this article. Visit the Union Bank of India website for more details about this recruitment process. The more information about the UBI Credit Officer Admit Card 2017 has specified below.
Download UBI Credit Officer Hall Ticket
The UBI Credit Officer Admit Card will be available soon to download. The organization will officially upload the admit card or hall ticket to participate in the exam for eligible candidates. For this position, the management had released the recruitment notification in October 2017. The online application process has started on 4th October 2017 and it will be closed on 21st October 2017. The examination will be conducted on 25th November 2017. The most of the organizations will release the admit card 10 or 15 days before the examination. After the examination process, the answer key and result details will update soon on our website Sarkari Recruitment. Interested candidates will also check All India Exams Admit Cards on one page through this article. So we advise every applicant will need to participate in the Union Bank of India Credit Officer examination process then download the admit card or hall ticket at least before 1 week prior to the exam when it is released.
The organization will not allow the candidates to participate in the Credit Officer recruitment process without admit card or hall ticket or call letter because it had important details about candidate and exam like candidate name, exam center etc. Applicants will need to use the application no, date of birth etc to download the admit card or hall ticket. When candidates will download the admit card verify the details because there will be small errors. If candidates find any corrections then immediately inform to higher authorities. The more details belong to UBI Credit Officer Hall Ticket like notification, important dates, steps to download the admit card, important documents need to carry for exam etc has given below.
UBI Credit Officer Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Bank of India (UBI)|
|Name of the Examination||Online Exam|
|Name of the Position||Credit Officer|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|Exam Date||25th November 2017|
Important Dates For UBI Credit Officer Exam
|UBI Events||UBI Dates|
|Application Process Starts||4th October 2017|
|Application Process Ends on||21st October 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||14th November 2017|
|Exam Date||25th November 2017|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
|Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017|
|Union Bank of India Credit Officer Syllabus and Test Pattern 2017|
|Central Government Jobs|
Union Bank of India Selection Process
The Union Bank of India will follow the Online Exam, group discussion and interview process to recruit the candidates for Credit Officer position. In this process initially, the organization will conduct the written exam through online. The qualified candidates in written test will have a group discussion second round. Finally selected candidates from these two sessions, will have to face an interview. For more selection process details check the official notification.
- Online Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Information On UBI Credit Officer Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Category
- Gender of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Exam Center Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
Required Documents For UBI Credit Officer Exam
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps To Download UBI Credit Officer Admit Card 2017
- Candidates have to visit the Union Bank of India official website i.e., www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Search for the UBI Credit Officer Admit Card download link.
- Click on the link and enter the required fields like registration no, date of birth.
- Submit the filled details and it displays UBI Credit Officer Admit Card on the screen.
- Check the information on UBI Credit Officer Admit Card when it is downloaded.
- Download the UBI Credit Officer Admit Card.
- Take a print out of UBI Credit Officer Admit Card.
- Finally, submit the UBI Credit Officer Admit Card including identity proof at the examination center.
In the above article, we have provided information about UBI Credit Officer Admit Card for Credit Officer position exam and hope it will more helpful to who will apply for given position. Leave a comment on below comment box for further clarifications. For more updates on recruitment, result, syllabus, previous papers etc just click on Sarkarirecruitment.com. Thank you.