Want to get a clear idea about the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer.Then here is the correct solution for you.In this post we are providing clear view about all the details regarding the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer.The candidates who are interested in these jobs can get all the information regarding notification,exam pattern,syllabus through this site.In this site we keep updating all the necessary details, without any confusion the candidate can get a clear view regarding syllabus and test pattern.
West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Syllabus 2017:
- 1 West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Syllabus 2017:
- 2 West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Papers PDF Download:
- 3 West Bengal PSC Company Profile:
- 4 WB Panchayat Accounts Exam Pattern:
- 5 West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit Officer For BUSINESS MATHEMATICS
- 6 ACCOUNTANCY
- 7 AUDITING
- 8 Download wb psc audit accounts officer syllabus:
- 9 Auditing
- 10 Business Laws
- 11 Cost and Management Accountancy:
Now a days most of the people are interested in bank/government job rather than any other software/private job.The reason behind this is due to having job security in bank/government job , salary hikes , job timings and other additional benefits.There is heavy competition for the jobs in any government or bank sector .So every year lakhs of students are appearing for these bank/government jobs like West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer etc . But only few people are getting succeeded in these jobs.One of the reasons for not getting success is not having clear idea about the syllabus of the exam and test pattern.The candidate who are willing to get this job has to know the exact syllabus.Knowing the syllabus he/she can plan his preparation based on further details like test pattern, vacancies etc . See the syllabus pdf and previous papers pdf below. The West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Syllabus is available in our site. Along with syllabus the Exam Pattern, West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Previous Papers are also available in our website. So, the Applied candidates can check the West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Syllabus.
Not only getting the syllabus for West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer PDF is important but also previous papers of West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer is also plays a key role for getting success in exams.For the convenience of the candidates here in this post we have provided all the necessary information like syllabus and previous papers in PDF format.After the submission of the application of West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer, candidate who want to check West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Syllabus can see here.In this sarakarirecruitment .com we are providing the West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer syllabus and previous papers PDF download.
West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Papers PDF Download:
In this post we are providing the PDF download syllabus and previous papers for the exam of West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer.Get the download of West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer syllabus and previous papers below.We keep updating the details of exam pattern and topic wise details and exam guide useful for the candidate for the preparation of the West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer exam.
West Bengal PSC Company Profile:
WBPSC expands as West Bengal Public Service Commission. The primary purpose of this commission is to recruit civil servants on the basis of merit and open competition. Functions of Commission are conducting examinations for appointments to public services and posts in West Bengal government. It should consult on methods of recruitment and recommend appointments to civil services.
WB Panchayat Accounts Exam Pattern:
|1.||Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali Composition.||1 and ½ hours||50|
|2.||English Composition||1 and ½ hours||50|
|3.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||1 and ½ hours||50|
|4.||Business Mathematics||3 hours||100|
|6.||Auditing||1 and ½ hours||50|
|7.||Information Technology & Computer Science||1 and ½ hours||50|
West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit Officer For BUSINESS MATHEMATICS
- Ratio & Proportion with simple applications
- A.P., G.P., Convergence, and divergence of G.P., Series
- Compound Interest and Annuities
- Set Theory
- Index Numbers
- Advance Book Keeping, Single and Double Entry Book Keeping and Accounts
- Bills of Exchanges
- Depreciation and sinking funds
- Self-balancing ledger
- Partnership Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Departmental Accounts
- Company Accounts
- Higher Purchase and Royalty
- Loss of profit insurance
- Final Accounts
- General idea of auditing
- Internal control- internal audit-internal check
- Audit programme
- Valuation and verification of assets & liabilities
- Duties & responsibilities of Auditor
- Auditor Reports and certificate- concept of true and fair view materiality (concepts and
- Audit of various institutions
- Audit of local bodies
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India and its constitutional role.
Download wb psc audit accounts officer syllabus:
- The common which means of the time period auditing
- Authorization audit, propriety audit and achievement audit – plan achievement as the audit.
- Auditing within the non-company sector.
- The construction, nature and particular options of Government audit.
- The workplace of the Auditor
- General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Performance of the Government audit system
- Government Audit and the Parliament, Audit of several types of Government organizations.
- Banker and the Customer
- Banker’s entries within the Pass Book
- Paying Banker and the Collecting Banker
- Sufficient causes for refusing cost
- Risks and duties of paying Bankers and their Statutory Protection
- Statutory Protection of Collecting Banker
- The Negotiable Instruments Acts
- Advances towards securities, Advances towards assure
- Guarantee and Indemnity
- The type of a Bank’s Guarantee
- The Banker and the Guarantor
- Advances towards collateral securities
- Hypothecation and mortgage
- Advances towards items and paperwork of title to items
- Bills of Loading
- Dock and Warehouse Warrants
- Letter of Hypothecation
- Advances towards land and were constructing.
Cost and Management Accountancy:
- Delegation – Objectives and Policies
- Participative administration practices
- Long-vary planning
- Training and improvement of human assets
- Appraisal of efficiency – Control and Coordination
- “Management by goals” and completely different approaches to administration.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to effectively reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit Sarkari Recruitment for more information.
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.