13th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Practise 13th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is provided in this section. A large number of candidates are preparing for various competitive exams. For the sake of aspirants here we are providing 13th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. So, we suggest all the competitors practice daily current affairs quiz and improve your General Knowledge Skills. Regular current affairs quiz is available on our website Sarkari Naukri. As we know that a massive number of candidates are attending various competitive exams. And the competition level is also very high. So, all the aspirants can scroll down this page and practice daily current affairs quiz.
Refer 13th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz and prepare well. We are providing few important topics on 13th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz such as National e-Governance Services Limited, National Sugar Institute (NSI), CEO of Microsoft, Chief of International Monetary Fund (IMF), US-India Strategic and Partnership Forum (USISPF), Inspector General of Police (IGP), Health Index, Indian Golfer To Qualify For China LPGA Tour, Kala Ghoda Arts Festival, 100th One-day International, Director-General of Military Operations (DGMO) etc. Attempt today current affairs quiz and test your GK skills.
Start 13th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which bank has signed an agreement for information utility with National e-Governance Services Limited?
D. Allahabad Bank
2. The National Sugar Institute (NSI) is located in which city of Uttar Pradesh?
3. Who is the CEO of Microsoft?
A. Larry Page
B. Satya Nadella
C. Sergey Brin
D. Sundar Pichai
4. Which of the following places is located closest to Sri Lanka?
B. Point Calimere
C. Cape Comorin
5. How many agreements did India sign with Palestine recently?
6. Who is the Chief of International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
A. Tim Cook
B. Thomas Fitzgerald
C. Christine Lagarde
D. Caroline Williams
7. Which Indian-American personality has been elected as the Vice Chairman of the US-India Strategic and Partnership Forum (USISPF)?
A. Mukesh Jha
B. Suresh Singh
C. Shantanu Narayen
D. Sayak Banerjee
8. Rohan More became the first Asian as well as the first Indian to swim across the Ocean Seven. He hails from which state?
B. West Bengal
9. Michael N Hall, who won 2018 Genome Valley Excellence Award of Telangana is from which country?
A. United States
10. Who among the following has inaugurated first of its kind spoken Sanskrit center?
A. Prime Minister, Narendra Modi
B. Vice President, M. Venkaiah Naidu
C. President, Ram Nath Kovind
D. Union Home Minister, Rajnath Singh
11. Who has taken charge as the new Inspector General of Police (IGP) Kashmir Range?
A. Munir Ahmad Khan
B. Rajendra Ramrao Nimbhorkar
C. Swayam Prakash Pani
D. Ashok Ambre
12. Who among the following has been appointed as the head of Private Banking at HDFC Bank?
A. Rakesh Singh
B. Pradeep Mehta
C. Sarvesh Sinha
D. Manoj Singh
13. India’s first-ever Health Index report titled, “Healthy States, Progressive India”, has been prepared by NITI Aayog with assistance from
A. World Health Organisation
B. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
C. United Nations Development Programme
D. World Bank
14. Who is the first Indian Golfer To Qualify For China LPGA Tour?
A. Sharmila Nicollet
B. Arjun Atwal
C. Shiv Kapur
D. Gaurav Ghei
15. Who is currently operating International Space station on behalf of NASA?
B. Orbital TMK
C. Space 90
16. Which city is hosting the 2018 Kala Ghoda Arts festival?
C. New Delhi
17. Recently, who became the first Indian batsman to score a century in his 100th One-day International?
A. Shikhar Dhawan
B. Virat Kohli
C. Suresh Raina
D. Rohit Sharma
18. Who appointed as the new Director-General of Military Operations (DGMO) of the Indian Army?
A. J S Sandhu
B. Anil Chauhan
C. P S Jain
D. A K Bhatt
19. Which hockey team has won the 8th Senior National Women’s Hockey Championship tournament-2018?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Railway Sports Promotion Board
20. Who among the following has become the youngest person in the world as well as the first Indian to swim across the Ocean Seven?
A. Sandeep Sejwal
B. Ashwin Menon
C. Rehan Poncha
D. Rohan More