13th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
13th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is available on this page. Want to score good marks on the written exam then practice daily current affairs quiz. To help the candidates we have collected the 13th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and updated here. Competitors who are attempting various government exams such as Bank, RRB, UPSC etc this page very useful. In every competitive exam, the Current Affairs Quiz plays an important role. Our sarkarirecruitment.com is the best place for the candidates to get regularly updated on Current Affairs Quiz. We gather all the important information about Current Affairs and shared on this web page. Candidates who want to achieve more marks in Insurance, Banking, UPSC, CLAT, SSC, Railway they must prepare well. We have prepared current affairs quiz and updated on this post.
Are you tried for searching 13th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then refer this page and practice them. The competition level is very high for government jobs. So, in order to crack the exams the only way is preparation. So, coming to today’s topics we are talking about Proxy Voting Rights, Anasuya Sarabhai is INCORRECT, APEC headquartered, Influential Black Person of the Year, Sports, Medals, Awards, Second International Yoga-festival, Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF), National Institutional Ranking Framework, Mother Teresa Memorial Award, UNESCO, World’s Largest Rookery of Olive Ridley Turtles, CM of Jharkhand information. We collect all the important stuff and updated here. For more details visit our website sarkarirecruitment.com regularly.
Start 13th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The government has decided to give proxy voting rights to over ____ million non-resident Indians (NRIs) spread across the world.
2. Which one of the following statements about the pioneering feminist and activist Anasuya Sarabhai is INCORRECT?
A. Her work was inspired by the revolutionary doctrines of Marxism
B. She helped mill workers in her hometown organize their first strike for higher wages
C. She was supported in her work – meant for the cause of laborers – by Mahatma Gandhi
D. The Self-Employed Women’s Association of India (SEWA) grew out of India’s oldest union of textile workers set up by her
3. Where is the APEC headquartered?
D. New York
4. Kirti Nidhi Bista, who passed away recently, was the former Prime Minister of which country?
5. During 23rd GST Council meeting – held on November 10, 2017, at Guwahati, Assam, the GST Council slashed rates for both AC, Non-AC restaurants to
6. Indian origin activist _________ was named UK’s most influential black person of the year.
A. Gina Miller
B. Esther Staubli
C. Vera Farmiga
D. Halimah Yacob
7. Which University in India decided to give gold medal only to the students who are vegetarian and nondrinkers?
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
B. Jawaharlal Nehru University
C. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
D. Savitribai Phule Pune University
8. Who inaugurated the second international “Yoga-festival” in Kashmir
A. Padmanabha Acharya
B. Kesharinath Tripathi
C. N.N Vohra
D. Balram Das Tandon
9. Which bank has obtained approval from RBI to open a representative office at Kuwait and Singapore as it was preferred bank for NRIs?
A. CITI Bank
B. ICICI Bank
C. HDFC Bank
D. Federal Bank
10. Which city is selected as the best city for its ability to be digital for the confidence of its business?
A. New York
D. New Delhi
11. Which edition of Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF) is inaugurated recently?
12. Ranking of higher educational institutions as compiled under the National Institutional Ranking Framework is based upon certain parameters. The least weightage is assigned to which one of the following parameters?
A. Teaching, Learning, and Resources
B. Outreach and Inclusivity
C. Graduation Outcomes
D. Research and Professional Practice
13. Which among the given languages has been declared as the second official language of Telangana by the state government?
14. Which state has become India’s first state to treat Hepatitis-C patients through oral medicine?
15. Which agency has been named as the recipient of the Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice, 2017?
A. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
B. International Development Association (IDA)
C. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
D. International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
16. Veteran Malayalam writer passed away. Name him.
A. M K Sanu
B. Ajay Nair
C. I V Sasi
D. Punathil Kunjabdulla
17. Recently Qatar has appointed women to one of its most important consultative bodies, the Shura Council, for the first time in the country’s history. How many were appointed?
18. Which of the following State named as World’s Largest Rookery of Olive Ridley Turtles?
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
19. Who is the present CM of Jharkhand?
A. Raman Singh
B. Shivraj Singh Chouhan
C. Raghubar Das
D. Hemant Soren
20. Who has won the 82nd Senior National Championship 2017 in Men’s Singles Badminton?
A. Parupalli Kashyap
B. HS Prannoy
C. Kidambi Srikanth
D. Ajay Jayaram