14th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Latest 14th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is available on this page. Candidates who had more interest in Current Affairs Quiz they can refer this page and practice 14th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. The provided current affairs are used to attempt the competitive exams in an effective manner. Contenders who have excellent knowledge of General Knowledge they can easily crack the competitive exams/ interview rounds. We gather the 14th December 2017 Current Affairs details and updated in a Quiz and Answer format. It is mandatory to know the National and International news. Nowadays getting a knowledge in Current Affairs is important. By practice, daily current affairs quiz candidates can easily attend the interview.
Candidates can check 14th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is provided in this section. We are updating 14th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz topics such as Juno Mission of NASA, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Defence Budget, India’s first Electronic Manufacturing Cluster (EMC), 1st batsmen to score 3 ODI double centuries, Ayeya Warrior, World Packaging Organisation (WPO), Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, Chief Communications Officer of Ola, Legatum Prosperity Index 2017, Digital Platform, Multi-coloured logo, Maiden Under-19 Asia Cup, New feature, Bandhavgarh National Park (UNP). Visit our website SarkariRecruitment daily and practice current affairs quiz.
Start 14th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Juno Mission of NASA will
A. Help answer questions about the origins of our solar system
B. Provide an understanding of the causes for the direction of rotation of planets, especially Venus and Uranus
C. Study comprehensively all Jovian planets’ weather systems
D. Determine the composition of the atmosphere of all moons of Jupiter
2. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has its headquarter in____
A. London, United Kingdom
B. New York, United States
C. Washington DC, United States
D. Geneva, Switzerland
3. How many billions did USA President Donald Trump sign for defense budget
4. India’s first Electronic Manufacturing Cluster (EMC) will come up in which state?
B. Andhra Pradesh
5. Which Indian batsman becomes 1st batsmen to score 3 ODI double centuries?
A. Virat Kohli
B. Ajinkya Rahane
C. Rohit Sharma
D. Shikhar Dhawan
6. With reference to “ Ayeya Warrior”, recently in news, which of the following statement is correct?
A. Ajeya Warrior is a joint exercise between the Indian Army and Royal British Army.
B. Ajeya Warrior is a joint exercise between the Indian Army and Pakistan’s Army
C. Ajeya Warrior is a joint exercise between the Indian Army and Bangladesh Army.
D. Ajeya Warrior is a joint exercise between the Indian Army and China’s Army
7. Who has been appointed as the new ambassador of World Packaging Organisation (WPO)?
A. Chakravarthi AVPS
B. Kirti S Azad
C. Rubal Gupta
D. Trilok Srivastav
8. Which of the following countries is going to host the 3rd Annual Meeting of Board of Governors of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank?
9. Who is appointed as the Chief Communications Officer of Ola?
A. Viraj Chouhan
B. Sooraj Khameru
C. Pulkit Joshi
D. Suhas Pandit
10. As per Section 23 of the Right to Information Act, 2005, a court can entertain suits, applications or other proceedings in respect of any order made under the act only by way of
a. Filing a writ petition before the judiciary
b. Presenting a special leave petition before the Supreme Court
c. Applying in a High Court for a “certificate of fitness” for appeal to the Supreme Court of India
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
A. a only
B. a and b only
C. b and c only
D. No court can entertain any such suits, applications or other proceedings
11. What is the rank of India in ‘The Legatum Prosperity Index 2017’
12. Which state government to introduce a digital platform for hassle-free governance?
D. Madhya Pradesh
13. Who has officially launched the new multi-colored logo for the Allahabad Kumbh Mela 2019?
A. Ram Naik
B. Yogi Adityanath
C. Narendra Modi
D. Ram Nath Kovind
14. Which country heads the ranking in global prosperity index?
C. New Zealand
15. Which of the following Northeast Indian states share their border with Myanmar?
A. Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Mizoram, and Manipur
B. Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, and Manipur
C. Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura, and Manipur
D. Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya
16. Which country wins Maiden Under-19 Asia Cup?
17. What is the ranking of Indian women’s hockey team in the latest listings released by the International Hockey Federation (FIH)?
18. Which new feature has been launched by the search engine giant Google to give users timely updates from verified users?
19. Nomura is a financial services company with its headquarter in_______
20. The Bandhavgarh National Park (UNP) is located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
A. Hoshangabad district
B. Satna district
C. Shivpuri district
D. Umaria district