14th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
14th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers is enclosed on this page. Competitors who are looking for 14th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz now check from this page. We have to tried to provide the different topics. By knowing the grip in all the topics you can easily attempt the questions. Quickly scroll down and practice today’s current affair quiz. While practicing the Current Affair Quiz the another beneficial is candidates can easily attempt the questions. Competitors who are preparation for various competitive exams this is the best place to practice daily current affair quiz. So, those aspirants who are going to participate in various examinations like RRB, Bank etc they have to practice 14th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. By practicing the Current Affair Quiz you can easily gain a knowledge about the worldwide news. Bookmark our website sarkarirecruitment.com and get updates about Daily Current Affair Quiz.
Current Affair Quiz of 14th October 2017 is provided on this page. Nowadays all the organizations are conducting the rounds based on the current affairs questions. From this article com[pittaives can easily get the latest news around the world. We gather all the GK questions and uploaded in the below section. Therefore coming to the today’s topics we are sharing some information about First Indian Brand Ambassador of Laureus, 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, Government Schemes, Global Hunger Index, 17th edition of the AFC Asian Cup, 12th World Sudoku Championship, Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships, First Innovation Centre in India, MCC World Cricket Committee, Sports, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award, Acquisition of Consumer Mobile Businesses (CMB), City’s Metro Rail Department and much more information.
Start 14th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has become the first Indian Brand Ambassador of Laureus?
A. Sachin Tendulkar
B. Yuvraj Singh
C. Rahul Dravid
D. Kapil Dev
2. Who will head the national committee constituted to commemorate 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi From 2 Oct 2019 to 2 Oct 2020?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Rajnath Singh
D. Nitin Gadkari
3. Recently launched by the Government, the schemes ‘SANKALP’ and ‘STRIVE’ are relevant, most appropriately, for which one of the following sections of our society?
A. The girl child
B. Manual scavengers
C. Job aspirants
D. Divyang (differently-abled) children
4. Which rank did the India get in the Global Hunger Index recently?
5. Which country to host the 17th edition of the AFC Asian Cup – 2019?
6. Which of the following Indian city will host the 12th World Sudoku Championship and the 26th World Puzzle Championship in October 2017?
7. The Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships is a subordinate office under the
A. Ministry of Shipping
B. Ministry of Tourism
C. Ministry of Culture
D. Ministry of Defence
8. Who Launched its First Innovation Centre in India?
C. Standard Chartered
D. HDFC Card
9. Who has become the 1st cricketer from Bangladesh to be inducted in MCC World Cricket Committee?
A. Mehedi Hasan Miraz
B. Soumya Sarkar
C. Shakib Al Hasan
D. Nasir Hossain
10. According to a set of fresh guidelines given by the Reserve Bank of India in October 2017, what is the limit on minimum KYC mobile wallets that they can hold?
A. Rs 5,000
B. Rs 10,000
C. Rs 12,000
D. Rs 15,000
11. Footballer Arjen Robben who announced the end of his international career recently (Oct-2017) is the player of which country?
12. Who has won the Men’s Singles Title at the Bulgarian International Future Series Badminton Tournament?
A. RMV Gurusaidutt
B. Muhammad Ali Kurt
C. Parupally Kashyap
D. Kidambi Srikanth
13. Which of the following state government launched Sankalp Seva bus service of 50 buses to connect the villages in the state?
D. Uttar Pradesh
14. Who was awarded with the 2017 Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence in Public Administration, Academics, and Management?
A. Meera Nair
B. KC Gupta
C. Bindeshwar Pathak
D. TR Krishnan
15. Which telecom company recently (Oct-2017) announced the acquisition of Consumer Mobile Businesses (CMB) of Tata Teleservices Ltd (TTSL)?
A. Idea Telecommunications
C. Reliance Jio
D. Bharti Airtel
16. Name the head of the panel formed to look into pay hike issue of lower court judges?
A. PV Reddi
B. KY Sinha
C. MS Radhey
D. KP Reddi
17. Which City’s Metro Rail department is offering free bicycle ride scheme?
A. Chennai Metro Rail
B. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
C. Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation
D. Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation
18. Name the 5th India-Sri Lanka joint training exercise which began on 13 October 2017 at Aundh Military Station in Pune, Maharashtra?
A. Surya Kiran 2017
B. Mitra Shakti 2017
C. SLINEX 2017
D. Yudh Abhyas 2017
19. Which state Government has launched Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. Arunachal Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
20. Where is the 44th edition of Indian Handicrafts and Gifts (IHGF) being held?