16th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Look at the 16th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and practice them. The current affairs are very helpful for the candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams. At free of cost, candidates can practice 16th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. We gather all the stuff and provided on this page. The provided topics will cover National, International, Economics. Read the complete article and begin the preparation. To help the competitors we are providing daily current affairs quiz. Practise daily current affairs quiz and crack the exams. Hope the updating current affairs quiz is helpful for you. Want to gain the General Knwoeldge then practise dialy current affairsquiz which is provided on our website Sarkari Recruitment.
Check 16th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is provided in the below. Coming to the todays topics we are discussing about Awards, Rajbari National Park (RNP), SecuCare safety app, First Nation to Shut National Broadcasts on FM, tagline of the Corporation Bank, Bihar Bandh, World War II legacy, World conference on Vedas in Delhi, The Legatum Prosperity Index 2017, 27th edition of Vyas Samman-2017, 4th India-Australia-Japan Trilateral, winner of the Mr India 2017 pagean, World’s Highest-Paid Athlete, UDAN flights, Executive Director of Reserve Bank of India recently, India’s GDP growth for 2017-18, Tuirial Hydroelectric Power Project (HEPP) etc.
Start 16th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which state has been awarded the ‘Best State in Promoting Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities’ award?
A. Madhya Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
2. The first and presently only state in India to have a department of happiness is
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Himachal Pradesh
3. The Rajbari National Park (RNP) is located in which state of India?
4. Which city metro passengers uses SecuCare safety app to monitor and control any misbehavior?
5. Which country Becomes First Nation to Shut National Broadcasts on FM?
6. What is the tagline of the Corporation Bank?
A. Your Perfect Banking Partner
B. Build A Better Life Around Us
C. Prosperity for all
D. Your Trusted Family Bank
7. Rashtriya Janata Dal call for Bihar Bandh on which date?
A. December 16
B. Feburary 25
C. December 18
D. January 22
8. Which two nations met recently to overcome the World War II legacy that soured relations between them?
A. Italy and Germany
B. France and Germany
C. Russia and Japan
D. Ukraine and Poland
9. Name the person who is going to inaugurate the world conference on Vedas in Delhi?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Venkaiah Naidu
D. Narendra Modi
10. What is India’s ranking on ‘The Legatum Prosperity Index 2017’?
11. Who has been chosen for the 27th edition of Vyas Samman-2017?
A. Mamta Kalia
B. Mannu Bhandari
C. Surinder Verma
D. Vishwanath Tripathi
12. The 4th India-Australia-Japan Trilateral Dialogue was hosted by which Indian secretary in New Delhi?
A. Pradeep Kumar Sinha
B. Rajiv Gauba
C. Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
D. Basant Pratap Singh
13. Name the winner of the Mr India 2017 pageant?
A. Prathamesh Maulingkar
B. Jitesh Singh Deo
C. Abhi Khajuria
D. Pavan Rao
14. Who is World’s Highest-Paid Athlete of All Time recently?
A. Michael Jordan
B. Peter John
C. Williams Herson
D. James Williams
15. The government of Delhi has constituted a 9 member panel to suggest norms for proper functioning of private hospitals. Who has been appointed as the head of this committee?
A. Dr. Veena Mattu
B. Dr. Kirti Bhushan
C. Dr. A. K. Patel
D. Dr. Reena Kawatra
16. IndiGo and which airlines will be put in bids for operating UDAN flights?
B. Air India
C. Jet Airways
17. Who was appointed as the Executive Director of Reserve Bank of India recently?
A. Meena Hemchandra
B. Uma Shankar
C. KS Joshi
D. TR Ramachandran
18. Which bank has lowered India’s GDP growth for 2017-18 from previous 7 percent to 6.7 percent?
A. Asian Development Bank
B. State Bank of India
C. Indian Bank
D. Karnataka Bank
19. The FDRI Bill has been doing round in media for some time. What is the full form of the term FDRI?
A. Financial Responsibility and Deposit Insurance
B. Financial Restructuring and Deposit Insurance
C. Financial Restoration and Deposit Insurance
D. Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance
20. The Tuirial Hydroelectric Power Project (HEPP) is located in which state?
A. Andhra Pradesh