16th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Have to tried of searching for 16th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz? then reached a correct place. In this section, we gather 16th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz and providing a Quiz and Answer format. So, all the competitors can look at this page completely and start practice. Attempt all the questions and test your General Knowledge Skills. By practising daily current affairs quiz you can easily get a grip on General Knowledge. Stay tuned to our website Sarkari Recruitment and get regular updates. Scroll down and check 16th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz topics.
Get 16th February 2018 Current Affairs in Quiz and Answer format. In the below section you can refer few important topics related to Senior Women’s National Football Championship, Ambassador to Brazil, non-banking financial company (NBFC), Asian Games basketball, Omkareshwar Dam, Champion and Seth classification, First State To Opt Out Of Medicare, India’s first online radio station, Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna, Sahitya Akademi Award, East Champaran District, Forest Survey of India, priority sector lending (PSL), and much more.
Start 16th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which state has won the Senior Women’s National Football Championship 2018?
B. Tamil Nadu
2. Which country to pick 5,000 movie theaters for propaganda screenings?
3. Who has been appointed as India’s new Ambassador to Brazil?
A. Rajiv Mehra
B. Ashok Das
C. Sumit Gupta
D. Saurabh Mehta
4. Which firm received the non-banking financial company (NBFC) license by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to distribute loan for skill development?
A. AMW Finance Limited
B. Eduvanz Financing Private Limited
C. Agriuniver Invatrade Pvt Ltd
D. Alpari Forex (India) Pvt. Ltd
5. Noted sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik created how many sands Shiva Lingas on February 13, 2018, on the occasion of ‘Maha Shivaratri’?
6. Which country has won silver at Asian Games basketball test event?
B. South Africa
7. The Omkareshwar Dam is built on which river in Madhya Pradesh?
8. The ‘Champion and Seth classification’ is associated with
D. Human Development Index
9. The international conference ‘Agricon 2018’ and ‘Agriexpo 2018’ was inaugurated in which city by the President Ram Nath Kovind on February 14?
10. Which state Becomes First State To Opt Out Of Modicare?
A. West Bengal
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
11. Which of the following is India’s first online radio station?
A. Radio Digi
B. Radio Sansar
C. Radio Aadhaar
D. Radio Umang
12. Which bank To Exit South Africa By March-End?
A. Bank of Baroda
B. Dena bank
C. Andhra bank
D. Federal Bank
13. Name the Odisha’s first female filmmaker, who passed away recently?
A. Sai Paranjpye
B. Kalpana Lajmi
C. Reema Kagti
D. Parbati Ghose
14. As part of the ‘Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna’ scheme, the central government preponed the deadline of connecting all villages through a road network 2022 to which year?
15. Who was conferred with the 2017 Sahitya Akademi Award for Hindi literature?
A. Afsar Ahmed
B. Jayant Madhab Bora
C. Ramesh Kuntal Megh
D. Vyakaranna Baso Varsh
16. Who has laid the Foundation stone for a first dairy plant in East Champaran District?
A. Prime Minister, Narendra Modi
B. President, Ram Nath kovind
C. Vice president, Venkaiah Naidu
D. Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Radha Mohan Singh
17. The world’s first autonomous pods have launched in which city?
D. New York
18. As per the Forest Survey of India (ISFR 2017) assessment, mangroves are spread over an area of 4921 sq km in India only across twelve States/Union Territories. Which of the following UTs is not to be found among these twelve?
A. Daman & Diu
C. Andaman & Nicobar Islands
19. The RBI has relaxed the priority sector lending (PSL) rules for banks by announcing all credits to Micro small and medium enterprises (MSME) to qualify for PSL. Earlier, this limit was capped at Rs________crore
A. Rs 15 crore
B. Rs 10 crore
C. Rs 25 crore
D. Rs 20 crore
20. Which company Bags Rs 560 Crore Order From NTPC?
D. Eastern Coalfield