16th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
16th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is updated here. Interested candidates can practice today’s current affairs quiz. While practicing the daily current affairs quiz aspirants can easily enhance their General Knowledge. So, we advise all the candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams need to prepare well. Getting a job in Government Sector is not easy. In order to crack a place in the government sector, all the aspirants must practice daily current affairs quiz. We gather 16th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics and provided here.
Aspirants can check 16th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics which is related to Kay Ventures Tie Up For Apparel Hub, Prime Minister of Mauritius, International Cricket Council (ICC), Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), Line of Credit (LoC), 33rd Inception Day, First Female Director, 2018 global happiness index, World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD), newly elected President of Nepal, International Kochon Prize 2017 and much more. Visit our website Sarkari Naukri regularly and check more information.
Start 16th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. A ‘three-line whip’, issued by party whips to their respective party members, is/refers to
A. A compulsory attendance requirement in the Parliament for three specified days
B. Text underlined three times, reflecting the urgency and importance of the whip
C. A list of three alternative positions that party members must opt one from and must stand-by during the course of a debate
D. None of the above
2. Which state government signed an agreement with Kay Ventures Tie Up For Apparel Hub?
A. Tamil Nadu
3. Who is the Prime Minister of Mauritius?
A. Xavier Luc Duval
B. Navin Ramgoolam
C. Pravind Jugnauth
D. Vishnu Lutchmeenaraidoo
4. Ravichandran Ashwin ranks ____ in test player rankings released by the International Cricket Council (ICC).
5. The biggest solar power plant of Uttar Pradesh has set up in which of the following districts?
6. With which of the following University, the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has collaborated for a joint research in R&D areas?
A. Vietnam National University
B. Stanford University
C. University of Cambridge
D. University of Toronto
7. The executive committee under POSHAN Abhiyaan holds its first meeting to decide on the roadmap for the mission. The committee is headed by whom?
A. Atul Khare
B. Rakesh Srivastava
C. Jyotindra Nath Dixit
D. Nirupama Rao
8. In which city, India’s largest wind turbine generator has been commissioned?
B. Andra Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
9. India offered how much Line of Credit (LoC) to Mauritius for defense procurement?
A. USD 100 million
B. USD 200 million
C. USD 300 million
D. USD 400 million
10. Which Indian Organisation launched a mobile app called ‘Citizen Services’ on the occasion of its 33rd Inception Day?
A. National Investigation Agency (NIA)
B. National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
C. Delhi Police
D. Indian Army
11. Farmers in Maharashtra recently walked nearly 200 kilometers over six days to reach Mumbai. Which among the following cities is roughly the same distance from Mumbai?
12. Who is appointed as CIA’s First Female Director recently?
A. Gina Haspel
B. Dana Priest
C. Valerie Plame
D. Diane Western
13. The Indian government has formed an association of all-India metro rail companies named ___________ for better exchange of ideas and innovations.
14. India ranks ________ in 2018 global happiness index.
15. What is the theme of the 2018 World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD)?
A. Building a digital world consumer can trust
B. Making Digital Marketplaces Fairer
C. Antibiotics off the menu
D. Consumer Justice Now!
16. With which of the following organizations, Health ministry inked a MoU for enhanced cooperation in the health sector?
A. Doctors Without Borders
B. World Health Assembly
C. World Health Organization
D. Partners In Health
17. Who is the newly elected President of Nepal?
A. Pushpa Kamal Dahal
B. Shri Laxmi Rai
C. Khadga Prasad Oli
D. Bidya Devi Bhandari
18. Which app launched by the Government to provide an interface between fly ash producers and the potential users?
19. Which Indian research body won the International Kochon Prize 2017?
20. According to UN’s World Happiness Report 2018, which of the following country is the happiest country in the world?