16th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Are you surfing for 16th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then check the 16th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this page. Based on the Current Affairs most of the organizations are conducting their interview rounds. Along with solutions in the below section, we are clearly mentioned 16th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams such as Bank, RRB etc then can use this chance and practice them. While referring the daily current affairs you can easily improve your General Knowledge skills. In this current page, we gather today’s current affairs quiz along with answers and updated. It is better to refer daily current affairs quiz. Compitetirrs who want to crack the competitive exams they have to prepare well as per the given 16th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
Practise 16th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is available on this page. To help the candidates we gather some important topics and provided on this page. In this section, we are discussing Agriculture credit in India, Chail Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS), World Health Organization (WHO), Mobilising Jan Dhan Accounts, satellite launched by Virtual Nation Asgardia group, National Child Awards, Hindustani vocalist of Kirana Gharana, first-ever Air Dispensary based in a Helicopter, world’s first fully electric cargo ship, foundation of International Solar Alliance, Ocean Rim Association (IORA), first transgender Police constable of Rajasthan, Project Saksham, 37th India International Trade Fair in New Delhi etc. Frequently visit our website sarkarirecruitment.com and check daily current affairs quiz.
Start 16th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which one of the following statements in the context of agriculture credit in India is correct?
A. The share of institutional credit to agricultural gross domestic product stands at around 80% percent in 2015-16
B. 80 percent of agricultural households do not avail loans from any source
C. Compared to non-institutional borrowers, institutional borrowers earn a much higher return from farming
D. Majority of all indebted farm households possess more than ten hectares of land
2. The Chail Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS) is located in which state?
A. Himachal Pradesh
C. West Bengal
3. The World Health Organization(WHO) is headquartered at________
A. Berlin, Germany
B. New York, USA
C. Paris, France
D. Geneva, Switzerland
4. Which state Tops on Mobilising Jan Dhan Accounts?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Jammu and Kashmir
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Andhra Pradesh
5. What is the name of a satellite launched by Virtual Nation Asgardia group?
B. Asgardia 1
D. Object 2014-28E
6. The WCD Ministry to celebrate Child Rights week by hosting an inter CCI Festival named as __
A. Armaan 2017
B. Aasha 2017
C. Hausala 2017
D. Bharosa 2017
7. The first law providing for the marriage of people of the same sex in modern times was enacted in 2001 in
8. Who received a gold medal from the President during the conferral of National Child Awards for Exceptional Achievement?
A. Shahil Dey
B. Jaysheel Buddhadeo
C. Nishant Abhangi
D. Akash Manoj
9. Name the noted Hindustani vocalist of Kirana Gharana who died recently.
A. Jagdish Mohan
B. TR Reddy
C. Deepak Sharma
D. Kamod Pratap
10. Which region of India would get the first-ever Air Dispensary based in a Helicopter?
A. Central Region
B. Northeast Region
C. Southern Region
D. North-West Region
11. To provide high-speed broadband service in all Gram Panchayats by__, the government has launched 2nd phase of the BharatNet project.
A. March 2024
B. March 2022
C. March 2021
D. March 2019
12. Which country has launched the world’s first fully electric cargo ship?
B. South Korea
13. According to the latest survey by online streaming platform Netflix, India is placed in the second position in terms of binge-watching in public. The topmost country in the list is ____
A. New Zealand
14. Which state foundation day is inaugurated by Shri Ram Nath Kovind?
D. Himachal Pradesh
15. In which country the foundation of International Solar Alliance held recently?
16. The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) is set to establish a Centre of Excellence in which City?
17. Who among the following is the first transgender Police constable of Rajasthan?
B. Priya Kumari
C. Ganga Kumari
D. None of the above
18. “Project Saksham” is related to?
A. Indian Roadways
B. Indian Railways
C. Indian Airways
D. Indian Navy
19. Which country is the focus country at the 37th India International Trade Fair in New Delhi?
20. Name the Bangladesh chief justice who resigned recently.
A. Gajendra Kumar Sinha
B. Narendra Kumar Sinha
C. Surendra Kumar Sinha
D. Mahendra Kumar Sinha