16th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
View 16th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers from this page. Aspirants can check 16th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz in the below section. Are you preparing for Government Exam then start the today’s quiz. Aspirants who are fed up with searching today’s current affairs on the internet then this article will helpful for you. While practicing the 16th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz competitors can improve their knowledge. Based on the current affairs the questions will be asked in the competitive exam. To achieve more marks in the Banking, Railways and other competitive exams all the people must practice well. Go through the entire section and practice them. This page provides complete details about 16th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. While preparing for the competitive exam candidates must know some knowledge about the Current Affairs.
Scroll down and practice 16th October 2017 Current Affair Quiz. Coming to the todays topics we are discussing about CEO of HSBC, Sampoorna Bima Gram Yojna, International UN Day, Mitra Shakti 2017, World’s Largest Combustion Research Center, Indian Oil Marketing Company, Fashion Brand, Mathrubhumi Literary Award, Sports, Nanded Civic Polls, India’s new Ambassador, UN’s cultural organisation UNESCO, Lengteng Wildlife Sanctuary (LWS), Dutch Team, Indian naval Ships, innovative mobile health App, International Puppet Festival, and much more. For more information about Current Affair Quiz candidates can visit our website sarkarirecruitment.com regularly.
Start 16th October 2017 Current Affair Quiz
1. Who was named as the new CEO of HSBC?
A. John Flint
B. Deepak S Parekh
C. MK Sharma
D. Romesh Sobti
2. Sampoorna Bima Gram Yojna is launched by which of the following departments?
A. Department of Science and Technology
B. Department of Women and Child Development
C. Department of Agricultural Research and Education
D. Department of Post
3. Which International UN day was observed on 13 October 2017?
A. World Mental Health Day
B. International Day of the Girl Child
C. International Day for Disaster Reduction
D. International Day of Rural Women
4. The joint exercise “Mitra Shakti 2017” would be conducted between which two countries?
A. India and China
B. India and Sri Lanka
C. India and Bangladesh
D. India and Nepal
5. The world’s largest combustion research center was inaugurated in which IIT institute?
A. IIT Bombay
B. IIT Indore
C. IIT Madras
D. IIT Kharagpur
6. Which Indian Oil Marketing Company becomes first to launch lubricants in Myanmar?
A. Reliance Industries
B. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
C. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
D. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
7. Implementation of ‘Sampoorna Gram Bima Yojana’ will be the responsibility of
A. Ministry of Communications
B. Ministry of Finance
C. Ministry of Rural Development
D. Ministry of Panchayati Raj
8. Which fashion brand announced going fur-free from 2018?
C. H & M
9. Mathrubhumi Literary Award is given is conferred as a recognition of a writer’s overall contribution to the
A. Odia Literature
B. Malayalam literature
C. Kannada Literature
D. Hindi Literature
10. Which Indian Cricketer has announced his retirement from all forms of cricket?
A. M S Dhoni
B. Zaheer Khan
C. Yuvraj Singh
D. Ashish Nehra
11. Which party won the maximum number of seats in the Nanded civic polls in Maharashtra?
D. Shiv Sena
12. Who has been appointed as India’s new ambassador to China?
A. Vijay Keshav Gokhale
B. Ajay Bisaria
C. K P Prasad
D. Gautam Bambawale
13. Which Country joins the US in pulling out of the UN’s cultural organization UNESCO?
14. Some women’s rights activists oppose the inclusion of marital rape under the existing rape law in India. What is their objection?
A. It will be used as a tool to harass men
B. It will trivialise non-sexual violence within a marriage
C. It will affect the institution of marriage
D. Most victims who may otherwise have married the perpetrator will instead have to deal with harrowing judicial procedures
15. The Lengteng Wildlife Sanctuary (LWS) is located in which state?
B. Uttar Pradesh
16. Which Dutch Team won the World Solar Challenge 2017?
A. Nuon Solar Team
B. Solar Team Twente
C. Kogakuin University Solar Team
D. NITech Solar Racing
17. Indian naval ships, Satpura and Kadmatt, would be participating in a naval exercise called PASSEX with which nation?
C. South Korea
18. Which Indian Armed Force has launched an innovative mobile health App “MedWatch”?
A. Indian Army
B. Indian Coast Guard
C. Indian Air Force
D. Indian Navy
19. Who is the present head of UNESCO?
A. Irina Bokova
B. Fang Liu
C. Kitack Lim
D. Christine Lagarde
20. Which city to host International Puppet Festival (IPF-2017)?
B. New Delhi