17th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Practise 17th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is available in this section. Without having a complete knowledge of Current Affairs Quiz you cannot perform well in the exams. So, all the candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams must prepare daily current affairs quiz. In order to overcome the competition level, all the aspirants must prepare well. So, visit our website Sarkari Naukri regularly and practice daily current affairs quiz. To help the candidates in this section, we are providing 17th February 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format.
17th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is available here. In the below section we mentioned some important topics such as Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), BHEL Bags, 6th World Government Summit 2018, current President of South Africa, Senior Women’s National Football Championship, National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS), Sports, MTN bond, Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), Vice Chancellor of the Tezpur University, new Prime Minister of Nepal and much more information is given here.
Start 17th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. In which Indian state, India-Bangladesh ‘Friendship Gate’ was inaugurated?
D. West Bengal
2. What is the objective of anti-narcotics scheme recently extended for further 3 years?
A. Rehabilitation of drug addicts
B. Controlling the interstate and cross-border drug trafficking
C. Strict enforcement of laws related to drug abuse prevention
D. Making India a drug free country.
3. Which country will host 2018 Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Summit?
4. India recently celebrated the completion of 70 years of bilateral relations in eld of agriculture with which nation?
5. Lopamudra, Gargi, and Maitreyee are women who belong to India’s past and are commonly associated with
A. The Vedas
B. The first bhikkhuni sangha
C. Temple architecture in Gupta age
D. The Bhakti movement
6. Who appointed as Head of TV News in DD News?
A. Abhijit Majumder
B. Krishna Swami
C. Siddharth Zarabi
D. Chandrasen Mukheerji
7. From which company BHEL Bags Rs 560 Crore Order?
D. Ashok Leyland
8. —— and —— of India have won awards at recently concluded 6th World Government Summit 2018 in Dubai.
A. Aadhaar and Umang App
B. Aadhaar and NARI App
C. SFOORTI App and Umang App
D. Shakthi App and Umang App
9. The Bheemgarh dam is built on which river in Madhya Pradesh?
A. Barna River
B. Sindh River
C. Tawa river
D. Wainganga river
10. Who is the current President of South Africa?
A. Cyril Ramaphosa
B. Jacob Zuma
C. David Mabuza
D. Kgalema Motlanthe
11. Which state won Senior Women’s National Football Championship For First Time?
B. Tamil Nadu
C. Uttar Pradesh
12. Former Union Minister Bolla Bulliramaiah recently passed away. he was the prominenet of which party?
13. Which State has become the first Indian state to opt out of the National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS) “Modicare”, which was unveiled in the Union Budget 2018?
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. West Bengal
14. According to a new report by London-based global think-tank, India’s budget for which sector has broken into the world’s top ve?
D. Space and Technology
15. Which among the following regions accounts for the largest number of malaria and dengue cases in recent years?
A. Northern India
B. Southern India
C. Eastern India
D. Northeastern India
16. N Korea and S Korea participated together in which sport at Winter Olympics 2018?
B. Ice Hockey
17. How many millions did Yes Bank list MTN bond on India INX?
18. In June 2018 China will host Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Summit in which city?
19. Who has been appointed as the new Vice-Chancellor of the Tezpur University?
A. Jagadesh Kumar
B. Yoginder K Alagh
C. Tariq Mansoor
D. Vinod Kumar Jain
20. Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Nepal?
A. KP Sharma Oli
B. Sher Bahadur Deuba
C. Pushpa Kamal Dahal
D. Jhala Nath Khanal